UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost most of today - my "cold" seems to be more like the flu now - Wendy sorry but one nostril running was how this started for me I have been on antihistamine for days, dosed up to the eye balls with paracetamols and managed to keep going until lunch time today without "giving in" albeit that I've been in bed before 10pm for the past few nights which is unheard of for me :wacko: but by lunchtime I was on empty, I am as weak as a kitten, my legs will barely support me I've used an entire rainforest of tissue my eyes have sunk into my head but somehow are still swollen and sore and running with tears, my face is swollen and flushed and Rob says I look like death warmed up - how nice :wacko: I've spent the afternoon with a fleecy blanket wrapped round me sleeping in my chair waking for 20 mins then sleeping some more I'm now on my way to bed to hopefully sleep even more and wake up tomorrow feeling better.

Glen :wub: :wub:

I have a Sno Parrot almost perched on my shoulder :laugh: :wub:

I don't think age comes into it. It is what the child thinks is acceptable behaviour.

If a child struck out at one my dogs, I would ask the child if he/she would like me to do that to him/her. If the child said 'no' I would ask why not. The answer would tell you whether the child knew it was doing something nasty.

I would then tell them that if they did anything like that again I would do the same to them.

I'm not into threatening a young child with violence - what sort of message would that send out?!

They were certainly deliberately striking out at the dog - and tbh, why they were doing it was not as important as the fact they were doing it and I didn't want my dog hurt. They're not "nasty", they may have been showing off, feeling jealous, wanting attention, god knows. My only concern was stopping MY DOG from being hurt.

I have lost most of today - my "cold" seems to be more like the flu now - Wendy sorry but one nostril running was how this started for me I have been on antihistamine for days, dosed up to the eye balls with paracetamols and managed to keep going until lunch time today without "giving in" albeit that I've been in bed before 10pm for the past few nights which is unheard of for me :wacko: but by lunchtime I was on empty, I am as weak as a kitten, my legs will barely support me I've used an entire rainforest of tissue my eyes have sunk into my head but somehow are still swollen and sore and running with tears, my face is swollen and flushed and Rob says I look like death warmed up - how nice :wacko: I've spent the afternoon with a fleecy blanket wrapped round me sleeping in my chair waking for 20 mins then sleeping some more I'm now on my way to bed to hopefully sleep even more and wake up tomorrow feeling better.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I think I am going to surrender and go to bed. I have a heavy day shopping at Polesworth Market tomorrow. :biggrin:

Morning :flowers:

We are having a water meter fitted today, so someone from Severn Trent should be here "sometime" between 8am and 1pm. :rolleyes:

Morning, that's why you were up twirly then :D

Am moderating Freecycle this morning then we are going out this afternoon. Not sure yet where, probly Lickeys or somewhere like that.