UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Looking like another beautiful day here.

Is Lissie on anything like Acitvait or Vivitonin Jazz?

Snow sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Mel best of luck for the dog and hope the assessment goes well. :flowers:

Had a nice afternoon at Dad & stepmum's yesterday. Sadly stepmum is facing yet another operation as it's thought she has either kidney stones or a growth. She's having a scan on Friday to determine what exactly. She's trying to put a brave face on it but I can tell she's bricking it. She said she knows she's 80 and was telling me about what happens to my dad re the house when she goes and that her funeral etc is paid for. I was trying not to cry while talking to her but it's difficult. Thankfully managed to hold it together cos me crying is the last thing she needs but we both had tears in our eyes. So at that point I moved the discussion on to a more positive outlook but said I'm there for her etc. She obviously needed to let someone know and doesn't want to upset her son. She has had kidney stones before so I'm hoping it's them again. What a wish to have. She says she feels differently though this time. The op in itself is going to be very worrying as she doesn't cope well under anaesthetic and has had heart attacks in the past. So we're all worried at the moment.

Morning, still kernackered today :wacko:

OH was talking about taking the dogs to the beach today - he may be going on his own (whilst I snooze) Keira is still tired and Glen a little quieter than usual :)

Hope your stepmum gets on OK Michelle :flowers:

Would someone like to come here and do the mountain of housework I have?

Ive had my excitement for the day and battled through B+Q. I had some fencing down and had to go, but why on earth people choose to go on a sunny bank holiday is beyond me. If I wasnt tied to the kennels I would be in the car and off out for the day not pondering DIY :laugh:

Just how much snot can a body produce ffs :wacko: my poor nose is now cracked and red and very sore and thats with using aloe vera tissues :mecry: I am sitting here with a tissue stuffed up each nostril as thats the only way I can have my hands free to type :rolleyes: this is the first cold/flu I have had in quite some time all previous attempts for the lurgy to take up residence have been successfully fought off with antihisthamine & Vit C but this one refused to be beaten. I may even crawl back into bed in a moment which is a sure sign that the lurgy is winning - knowing my luck my defenses will rally just in time for me to go back to work :rolleyes:

I have however spent some of my amazon vouchers to cheer myself up - they have finally finally finally released Arthur Of The Britons on dvd!! I have been waiting years for this and am really rather excitified both series are in the box set so I am very much looking forward to revisiting my childhood and droolng over Oliver Tobias :laugh:

My friend Jenny passed away yesterday after a fight against Cancer, she was only 48

I am so sorry Laura. I do hope that she had a peaceful passing. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

San, Did you take the sun home with you? Ours has disappeared.

Right, Now got to go back to work. :wavey:

As Victoria said, not something I'd want to say to someone else's child! Nor necessarily my own if I had any. I would have no problem shouting at a child (and indeed did without being able to help myself!) or physically removing them if I could, but threatening to do the same back to them is a step too far I feel. I'll leave that one for the parents :)

Ange, in your situation I would also suggest you talk direct to childs the parents who must have a view and imput on there childs beahvour , I don't know if I have missed the childs age but even 6 months makes a huge differance in how childern reason so what might be suitable for a 3 year old would not work with a 2 and half year old

where the parents present when the child hurt MM ?

My friend Jenny passed away yesterday after a fight against Cancer, she was only 48

I am so so sorry to read of your loss :GroupHug:

I'm not into threatening a young child with violence - what sort of message would that send out?!

I know it's not unusual, but surely not realistically something that you can do to someone else's small child, particularly while holding a dog

As Victoria said, not something I'd want to say to someone else's child! Nor necessarily my own if I had any. I would have no problem shouting at a child (and indeed did without being able to help myself!) or physically removing them if I could, but threatening to do the same back to them is a step too far I feel. I'll leave that one for the parents :)

I never said for Reiki to do it, in fact only mentioned parents, so I'm not sure why you'd think I meant for Reiki to action it herself. I said it in response to the above question what sort of message would it send out....one usually to the child...NOT to do it, cause it hurts.