UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Sneaky Andrea, dropping that into the middle of a posting :dry:

I've checked and you haven't posted on the diet thread. Is the drinking of Bailey's in celebration or commiseration :unsure:

She's been a very good girlie and is now celebrating. :biggrin:

(Thought I'd snuck in when everyone thought they'd gotten rid of me :laugh: )

I have updated now thank you and lost 2lbs :D

Goodnight everyone. :wavey:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my husband very very much but today after he has been at home for 9 days he has finally gone back to work :partytime:

Kelly I will get in touch in a bit, and I really must get organised for the oldies stall at my vets and get in touch with everyone I have neglected this last week, my its been a long one :laugh: x

Morning :tired: I really don't want to go back to work today, have had such a nice weekend (even though it was hard work).

I am with you on that one!!

Glen brought something on to the bed to eat this morning - a suet cake thing that had fallen out of it's cage :sick02: luckily I was awake enough to see what it was and remove it before he had a chance to eat it.

I am very much looking forward to next weekend now because we have made arrangements to stop at the Barn overnight next Saturday before going to the Ogmore walk on Sunday :biggrin: This means that we will have plenty of time to visit the Owlery and T'Farm and hopefully catch up with the lovely Georgina all before going on a lovely walk to knacker out the chocolate boy

Have fun :biggrin:

things are getting desperate here, sith Liam and partner coming back you have to get take what lounging space you can get

001-3.jpg

:biggrin:

Two years ago today, almost to this minute, I collected Maya and brought her home.

happy homecoming day :wub:

:GroupHug: Laura

What posh pads Chasta :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Sleep tight Charm

:wub: Glen

:GroupHug: Snow

Well done Andrea :flowers:

Have a nice walk Kazz :biggrin:

last day off work, so a few things to do. First thing is Spike's check up at the vet's, then a little local walk and getting last minute things ready for tomorrow.

good morning all :wavey: have now returned from land of no mobile signal after a glorious weekend of sunshine, caniteering and caniX. The dogs and I are rather stiff and sleepy but managed to hobble round the fields this morning. Shall try and catch up on Refuge stuff over today and hopefully manage to post lots of pics later this week.

:GroupHug: to any what needs them and :cool: for everyone else!

I have the nom nom nom song stuck in my head :rolleyes:

Sorry :laugh: :flowers:

Little Gap hound Charm, went to the bridge this morning after collapsing, it was subsequently found that as well as her other ailments she also had a large tumour in her small intestine. Her mind was willing but her body couldn't go on. Run free little one. :mecry:

:sad02: :GroupHug:

I have updated now thank you and lost 2lbs :D

:cheer: Well done :flowers: I am not going near the scales this week after a diet of chips and chocolate :mellow:

Ive managed one whole hot coffee so far today. bit of a miracle really. Ive also just had one of those moments where i realise a series of seemingly innocent questions are in fact a set up to try and stir lots of gossipy trouble with a friend. Cant see why this person should benefit from causing trouble but maybe she just enjoys the drama. I however dont enjoy the drama so I shall be too busy from now on. I dont get humans sometimes.... probably why i chose to work with dogs :wacko: