UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Well done, Andrea :biggrin: :flowers:

last day off work, so a few things to do. First thing is Spike's check up at the vet's, then a little local walk and getting last minute things ready for tomorrow.

Hope Spikee got on ok this morning :flowers:

Ooh how quick is this site running now?? :biggrin: Busy day ahead, but I'll go post updated Flora pics now :biggrin:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you are shoe shopping now. I hope they sell odd shoes!!

Or they sell them in threes! :laugh:

Off the record my hip hurts. I think it was the plonker yesterday when I called him and he ploughed into me. :rolleyes: At least I managed to stay almost upright! :rolleyes: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

We only have your word for that! :laugh: Hope you dont ache too much :GroupHug:

I really must get on and do something today. Am waiting for Lauren to return my texts as she has eye test in 20 minutes! :angry: Kids!

Got up - felt rough but decided to go to work - hoooooge mistake - came home and started on the Lucozade shant be attempting to go in tomorrow, have brought some work home with me but can't face it at the moment might leave it til the weekend or when I'm feeling better.

Nasty shock in the post - cheque came from Insurance company for £450 with a note saying that's all we were entitled to after our excess :angry: what effing excess?? The accident wasn't our fault and the other side admitted liability!! Several phone calls from Rob later and they have admited they made a mistake and a new cheque will be issued they'll also tell the hire car company that the 7 days won't start until we get the new cheque :rolleyes: honestly they are flipping useless and we will never ever use them again.

Got up - felt rough but decided to go to work - hoooooge mistake - came home and started on the Lucozade shant be attempting to go in tomorrow, have brought some work home with me but can't face it at the moment might leave it til the weekend or when I'm feeling better.

Nasty shock in the post - cheque came from Insurance company for £450 with a note saying that's all we were entitled to after our excess :angry: what effing excess?? The accident wasn't our fault and the other side admitted liability!! Several phone calls from Rob later and they have admited they made a mistake and a new cheque will be issued they'll also tell the hire car company that the 7 days won't start until we get the new cheque :rolleyes: honestly they are flipping useless and we will never ever use them again.

Do you think its likely to be the stress and worry of all this plus Nick moving that has buggered your immune system for a bit ? You need to just accept you are ill for a few days and let your body reclaim itself :GroupHug:

Do you think its likely to be the stress and worry of all this plus Nick moving that has buggered your immune system for a bit ? You need to just accept you are ill for a few days and let your body reclaim itself :GroupHug:

Good advice there!! Have some :GroupHug: and REST woman!!

Have just had bubble and squeak and beans for lunch. It will be a "windy" walk :ohmy: :laugh:

Useful Pete is sorting out my silencer. Snapped off at joint, just needs welding. Whew!

Happy Gotcha Day, Maya :flowers:

Wispa has very bad dire rear because she ate something yucky this morning :sick01: Horrid people who go drinking etc in the park at night and use the main track as a loo :mad: Polly is giving her a wide berth. She is not nice to be near.

Hope Spikee got on ok this morning :flowers:

Thank you, he got on okayish, not as good as last time and his slight cough is caused by a bit of fluid. They are reluctant to alter the digitalis or the water tabs as it could cause more problems than it's worth. We are going to do what we always do, take it a day at a time and call the vet if we're worried about the old fella. :wub: (Spike that is, not the vet) :rolleyes: . After shopping and gadding about, we stopped off at Allesley park for a stroll in the sunshine. There was an ice-cream van in the car park so Spike had not one, but two cones all to himself and relished every mouthful! :wub:

:wub: Spike

I am bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored :mellow:

:wub: Spike

I am bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored :mellow:

Me too :mellow:

Mr Hazells car is dead :angry: His first day back at work for a week and he got as far as five miles up the road before losing all the electrics. The AA towed him home and he needs a new fuse box. It's really not worth it, there are other niggly problems with the car too so we're on the look out for another one :sad02: So he'll be using mine until we buy one :angry: