UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Only on The Refuge could I be sat on Easter Saturday evening reading about the ever increasing wardrobe of Sirius.

Just wait until they say to me on Tuesday morning at work "what did you do at the weekend ............... " :laugh:

By the way, does Sirius now have to travel with a trunk?

Of course not he isnt an Elephant .

A few pieces of exquisite matching luggage would be nice.

Lots of good thoughts for the Gap hound :wub:

This morning an official poo patroller was in the park. At least, we hope he was official. He was lurking and skulking and hiding behind his newspaper, and following some of our gang through the trees - discreetly, he thought. He was so undercover that he stuck out like a sore thumb :laugh: I was quite pleased really that he followed us, as he will know now that we pick up. But I will have to watch out in future, as Wispa would take a dim view of a lone male stalking me if we are walking alone. I don't know how the man thought we would miss him, as even if we hadn't noticed him, the dogs would.

I yam going to Monmouth tomorrow for the last bit of a transport run. :)

If you want I will fill up two big carrier bags of cow poo which we can sneak up on him with. You can present him with it whilst I do a nice photo for on here.

Snap :rolleyes:

Because it's luffly :wub:

I am :mecry: because Fi has gone. And she took the puppy with her. And even though he is a bugger and I will see him forever at the Barn, I miss him already :( :mecry:

Why did I just panic then.

It took me a minute to focus on the fact she had gone home and wasnt actually four paws in the air.

I think I live with too much stress.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

DSCF4830.jpg

Scrumptious :wub:

siriusknitwear.jpg

Fabulous! :laugh:

This morning an official poo patroller was in the park. At least, we hope he was official. He was lurking and skulking and hiding behind his newspaper, and following some of our gang through the trees - discreetly, he thought. He was so undercover that he stuck out like a sore thumb :laugh: I was quite pleased really that he followed us, as he will know now that we pick up. But I will have to watch out in future, as Wispa would take a dim view of a lone male stalking me if we are walking alone. I don't know how the man thought we would miss him, as even if we hadn't noticed him, the dogs would.

Ring the Police and report a strange man stalking women in the park :devil: Seriously, you assume he is the poo patrol, but what if he isn't?

We have just sat and watched Britian's Got Talent and have been :wub: :laugh: :ohno02: :mecry: :rolleyes: in the space of an hour and a half.

I have only ever watched it sporadically but I watched it all the way through and it was fab (and I went through all those emotions too). The lady with the voice and those dancers were just incredible!

DSC_4416.jpg

Yummy :wub:

PS have named robo hammy Petal, she is so pretty and delicate.

Luffly name :wub:

Good Morning, what lovely weather we are having, hope all are making the most of it, I did yesterday in the garden but now my shoulders hurt so will be on light duties out there today.

I cant believe how much Pickle has grown, what are you feeding that beautiful boy Mel, must be smelly green tripe, but he could snog me with tripe breath any day :wub:

I have discovered the secret of making the refuge work quicker, get up really early whilst most are still in bed :laugh:

We are home - rugby was brilliant - we won!!! :partytime: On the way into the game 2 very polite french girls stopped me and asked me if I would like to exchange my Cardiff Blues scarf for a Stade Toulouse one - which I did and had my picture taken with them both. The roof was open and we were sat in the sun for the whole game - which means I have a red face, neck & arms to match my shiny red nose. Great atmosphere at the game lots of singing and cheering, we had brilliant seats right next to the tunnel and even my orible cold didn't stop me enjoying the day.

Urrrrgh, Perl cat woke up Saffy this morning at 7am! And she became very excited and tried to get the hounds to play, only they were all 'IT'S 7am SUNDAY MORNING YOU MAD COLLIE, BOG OFF' and I was a bit worried she would perforate them in her enthusiasm, so I had to go and throw balls in the garden for ages. Sunday morning shouldn't even have a 7am...

i had a heart stopping moment this morning-i lost Michael over the nature reserve.

i spent 30 mins looking for him-nothing so decided to head home, get OH and go for it.

found him walking up the middle of the road about 10 ft from the front door-i hugged him so hard i cant tell you.

someone may have just lost off lead walking rights

fee

We are home - rugby was brilliant - we won!!! :partytime: On the way into the game 2 very polite french girls stopped me and asked me if I would like to exchange my Cardiff Blues scarf for a Stade Toulouse one - which I did and had my picture taken with them both. The roof was open and we were sat in the sun for the whole game - which means I have a red face, neck & arms to match my shiny red nose. Great atmosphere at the game lots of singing and cheering, we had brilliant seats right next to the tunnel and even my orible cold didn't stop me enjoying the day.

Good, im glad you had some fun , Its Spring, time to smile.

Anyone want a great dane :D

Went shopping for an hour yesterday, only to find said great dane had pulled a bag off the worktop, managed to get it wrapped around the tap and turn the tap on, blocked the sink with a tea bag from said bag................... and flood the house :mecry:

Roll on 2010 .....................

Morning. Happy Easter.

Love the Easter cakes Gemstone.

Well, the weather here yesterday was pants, and Tigger and Daisy spent their time out getting wet and as plastered with mud as two furry rugby players - not to mention the state of the kitchen floor, which I scrubbed once, but felt that twice in one day was pushing it - especially for me! Today looks no better - and I soooooo wanted to to do some planting in my veggie plot. (((sigh))) Looks as if I will be doing more brushing-mud-off-dogs later - Tigger will love me for it and Daisy will growl, grumble and generally tell me that I'm murdering her!

Think I'll have to do some book-keeping instead. Then again ................... maybe I'll think about it ............... while communing with my cooker. :laugh: