UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss is getting a rocket on Tuesday as he's not authorised my time sheets for the last 2 weeks so I've not been paid. :mad: Back to having to ask Martyn for money for my bus fares.

That's not on at all, does he think you are working for free? :mad:

Scrap that last paragraph, she seems to have made a miraculous recovery, is still with us, happily trotting along to the vets, please keep her in your thoughts, we're watching her hour by hour but for the time being she is back at home she seems to be rather jolly and doing well despite the jaundice and all her ills.

Phew, thank doG for that :flowers:

I have potted lots of plants, swept the drive in readiness for jetwashing it tomorrow and had a little bathe in the sun with the doglets. Somebody is doing lots of drilling over the back and it's going right through me, plus noisy next door neighbours are in the garden so I have come in :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs

Masses of thoughts to the lovely girl and hope she can overcome all of her illnesses :GroupHug:

I had this payment problem a couple of weeks ago cos the boss was faffing about over his access codes. Sadly the timesheets are all dealt with online now. I mentioned a paper version the last time and they said they couldn't work with that system any more and it would delay the payment still. With this one I submit a timesheet online and my boss gets an email asking him to authorise it. Once he does this it automatically heads off to the agency and they make the payment within a couple of days. So it's him. Again. I've got it in for bosses today cos Martyn's had the cheek to send him a text at 8.45 this morning saying there was a problem with the system in work. I said he's very lucky I was already awake otherwise he would have been getting a reply from me. I don't work for their company and do not wish to be disturbed thank you very much. He then rang him just as we were heading out the door to the vets with Fergus so I had a rant. Martyn swiftly ran off to speak to him before I could get to the phone. :laugh: As it is he's had to go in to work for a couple of hours this afternoon and will he be paid for this? Cause not cos it's in his contract that he's available whenever needed. Although he doesn't get paid extra for it. Problem on the system was caused by another numpty doing something they shouldn't and only Martyn can fix it. Have only been back at work a few weeks and already remembering why I wanted to go self employed.

Oh and I wouldn't mind but I'm supposed to be working 4.5 hours Mon-Fri. Last week cos the FD surfaced he asked me to work all day on the Friday so I did. No more favours from me.

Edited by Jacobean

That's appalling Michelle. I'm sure when I used to temp in the dim and distant past, I used to get my time sheets authorised and get them to the agency myself, does that not happen with yours? If not, then perhaps you might tell them that is what you're going to do. That way you stick the time sheet under your boss' nose, he signs there on the spot and then you send it to the agency.

One of our sweep Gap hounds who came into rescue a couple of weeks ago is going to the bridge today, she just had so many problems to overcome campylobactor and megaesophagus and this morning there is a possibility of a kidney abcess or ovarian stump, she was going to spend the next 24 hours with her fosterer being completely spoilt (not that she hasn't been since she got there) and go to the bridge tomorrow, she wasn't in any pain but very tired. Sadly she's just gone into liver failure so she's off on her journey around now. :mecry: Sleep tight sweetheart, only just 3 years old.

Thats so sad when she had just made it to safety.

Scrap that last paragraph, she seems to have made a miraculous recovery, is still with us, happily trotting along to the vets, please keep her in your thoughts, we're watching her hour by hour but for the time being she is back at home she seems to be rather jolly and doing well despite the jaundice and all her ills.

Its like a rollercoaster with your dogs ! Never know when to go ooh or ahh.

Im glad she lives to fight another day though,thats my kind of girl :rolleyes:

Full marks to the boys working in the aquatic department of Frosts garden centre, Millets Farm near Abingdon. They've been so helpful today and Molly is much happier thanks to them. Despite cannaballistic Tetra living here over a month they were happy to exchange him for a different type of Tetra and they replaced the two Neons he gobbled up free of charge too. They spent ages with Molly explaining which fish were suitable for her tank and in the end she came away with two little frogs which are now named Kermit & Eric :wub: So we have two more Neons and a Glowlight Tetra :)

NOOOOOO!!!! We forgot it, please tell me its being repeated???

I dont know :unsure: It was on Dave but I dont know if you can get that channel On Demand or Not.

I just shouted at a teenage girl for throwing an empty packet of crisps in our garden :ohmy: Now normally i wouldnt dream of doing such a thing but she triggered something and I demanded she pick it back up. She looked a bit stunned and sheepish and did do what I said. I just hope I dont have someone do something to my car now in retaliation :rolleyes:

I just shouted at a teenage girl for throwing an empty packet of crisps in our garden :ohmy: Now normally i wouldnt dream of doing such a thing but she triggered something and I demanded she pick it back up. She looked a bit stunned and sheepish and did do what I said. I just hope I dont have someone do something to my car now in retaliation :rolleyes:

Good for you!!! :speak_cool:

(hope the car's ok!)

i have been supervised in the garden today

DSCF4828.jpg

DSCF4830.jpg

DSCF4834.jpg

Awwww - can you hear my heart melting?????

DSCF4828.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

We've been to see my dad at work and put my new tent up. My garden isn't big enough so I went to dad's work except originally the plan was to use one of the paddocks but there's ponies in those so we put the tent up in the car park.

He's in there somewhere!

tent2.jpg

I then called in on Mummybert. She's still knitting clothes for Sirius :unsure: To add to the two pairs of knitted trousers, knitted shorts, knitted jumper, knittedrasta had she's now knitted a man-bag for Sirius :wacko: :laugh:

siriusknitwear.jpg

DSCF4828.jpg

DSCF4830.jpg

DSCF4834.jpg

But he is so lovely he doesnt need to be anything or do anything because he is just doing his job. He is a cuddle monster.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

We've been to see my dad at work and put my new tent up. My garden isn't big enough so I went to dad's work except originally the plan was to use one of the paddocks but there's ponies in those so we put the tent up in the car park.

He's in there somewhere!

tent2.jpg

I then called in on Mummybert. She's still knitting clothes for Sirius :unsure: To add to the two pairs of knitted trousers, knitted shorts, knitted jumper, knittedrasta had she's now knitted a man-bag for Sirius :wacko: :laugh:

siriusknitwear.jpg

Would Mummybert consider knitting Rolex a set.

DSCF4830.jpg

OMG! so sweeeeeet! :wub: :wub: :wub:

He's in there somewhere!

tent2.jpg

Great tent, and lovely clothes for Sirius :biggrin:

sorry you didn't get your money Michelle :flowers: :flowers:

:GroupHug: For the loveley Gap hound

Glad Molly got what she wanted :)