UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated pics :biggrin:

The Wound - please note that the majority of it is now pale scar tissue and not open wound (with or without staples :wacko: )

DSCF3061.jpg

"Are you looking at my bum again????"

DSCF3062.jpg

Supplementing her horse diet with grass :blink:

DSCF3070.jpg

"Ahhh. The feel of the breeze on one's ears is just the most wonderful feeling after being cooped up in a cage for so very very long"

DSCF3069.jpg

This one just shows my bouncy girl trying to leap on her mum for a cuddle and snog :wub: Over the years that she's been with me, I've deleted so many photos like this of Flora and just kept the "perfect" ones, but now I realise that these are the ones that I should have kept - the ones that truly show the *real* Flora :biggrin:

DSCF3063.jpg

5 weeks to go now until we go back for check-ups and stuff. Fingers crossed for a good result which will mean a little more "out of crate" time for the captive :laugh:

I've been missing for a few days so only catching up on this now.

Those latest photos and update made me leak a little around the eye area too. It's just wonderful to see Flora looking so well and happy.

And it's also wonderful to hear you sounding so happy Sarah :flowers:

I've been missing for a few days so only catching up on this now.

Those latest photos and update made me leak a little around the eye area too. It's just wonderful to see Flora looking so well and happy.

And it's also wonderful to hear you sounding so happy Sarah :flowers:

Thank you :flowers:

would love to meet her someday (westie walk !!!) :biggrin:

:laugh: I'll see how she is once she's walking properly again :flowers:

Flora, :wub: thank you so much for my card and fridge magnet. :flowers: It takes pride of place, right at the top. I will have to ask your mum where they come from. Also where you learnt to write so beautifully.

It is sooooo good to see her returning to a bouncy, life loving dog. :biggrin:

Every post you make now Sarah bring a smile to my face, because it is so happy and positive. :flowers: