UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great updates :biggrin:

I'll bring the book with me on Sunday. A lot of the specific exercises in there are for mobile dogs too - but you can adapt lots of them and it's good for ideas. You can have a look through it and see if you want to borrow it or not.

Great updates :biggrin:

I'll bring the book with me on Sunday. A lot of the specific exercises in there are for mobile dogs too - but you can adapt lots of them and it's good for ideas. You can have a look through it and see if you want to borrow it or not.

This home ed lark obviously works if Flora can read.

When is it, Nige? :unsure: We'll certainly be doing what we can to support them :biggrin:

Not sure Sarah, the details are usually posted on the Brizzle Uni website but there is nothing there.

If it's on it might be a bit soon for her, last years was Sunday June 8 (a bluddy hot day), have emailed

the Uni's press dept, will hear back next week (if it's on)

I can not wait to arrange her special Brean walk. :biggrin:

If it's possible I would love to go on that too, long round trip for my lot

but I suppose I can always see some family same day too :rolleyes: :laugh:

Glad gorjuss Flora is feeling better all the time, give her a kiss for me please

Not sure Sarah, the details are usually posted on the Brizzle Uni website but there is nothing there.

If it's on it might be a bit soon for her, last years was Sunday June 8 (a bluddy hot day), have emailed

the Uni's press dept, will hear back next week (if it's on)

:rolleyes: :blush: I read this after I finished my phone call - to Langford!! :laugh:

Flora might not be able to come with us, but Bran will be :wink: