UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

They really are remarkable at recovering from things like this. So pleased that this has turned out so well for the gorgeous girl. I got a lovely card and magnet from the special girl too. (Didn't realise it was a magnet :blush02: ) Thank you sweetheart. I look forward to seeing you when you're feeling fantastic. If you manage to stand still long enough then.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had an amazing breakthrough this morning that made me leak a little in the eye area. For months now, Flora has been unable to have her back end touched without turning sharply to see what's happening and had issued brief warnings as it got closer and closer to Op Time. Since her op, even though she's no longer in pain, she's still felt the need to observe what you're doing if you touch her back end.

This morning we were out in the garden. Flora was having a wee and a sniff of the grass. I was sat with Mango on my lap. Flora came over to give Mango a checking over and I stroked her baldy back end gently. She didn't flinch. She didn't turn around. She didn't even stop sniffing and licking Mango :wub: It was absolutely wonderful to see her so relaxed and happy with being touched :wub: :mecry: :wub:

We had an amazing breakthrough this morning that made me leak a little in the eye area. For months now, Flora has been unable to have her back end touched without turning sharply to see what's happening and had issued brief warnings as it got closer and closer to Op Time. Since her op, even though she's no longer in pain, she's still felt the need to observe what you're doing if you touch her back end.

This morning we were out in the garden. Flora was having a wee and a sniff of the grass. I was sat with Mango on my lap. Flora came over to give Mango a checking over and I stroked her baldy back end gently. She didn't flinch. She didn't turn around. She didn't even stop sniffing and licking Mango :wub: It was absolutely wonderful to see her so relaxed and happy with being touched :wub: :mecry: :wub:

Brilliant news.

Well, France calling - thank you very Flora Bulldozer for your lovely card and fridge magnet which our postie delivered this morning. It was a very much appreciated thought Sarah (oops sorry Flora) and I hope that she goes from strength to strength. :flowers:

Love

Anne, Barty & Chloe

:wub: :mecry: :wub: :mecry: :wub: :mecry: