UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided not to go out rug shopping, so am going to veg and try and find something to watch on telly.

I have given Timmy and Max both a bath. I don't think I've ever given Max a proper bath before. He is so fastidious about keeping himself clean that the most I've ever had to do was get some soapy water in a washing up bowl and wash him down outside. He was a bit confuddled at first but then he realised his mummy was in the bath with him and stood ever so still while I washed him :wub:

RMTip : When you are cooking duck (or chicken or whatever meat you have), it is a good idea to remove the spongy paper stuff wot it sits on from the bottom before you put it in the oven, otherwise you end up with a stinky smell in your kitchen :blush: :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs

Jules - I'm glad that you made it out last night in the end :flowers: Now, have you got enough strength today to complain to Iwantoneofthose.com? :unsure: I think you need to "have words" with them about this Jules Action Figure :ohmy:

:ohmy: :laugh:

That was me before they dragged me across the road last night.I glammed up well in a short space of time though,honestly I did :D

I think I might veg out in front of the TV this afternoon and do absolutely nowt.

I think I might veg out in front of the TV this afternoon and do absolutely nowt.

Another fugee joining the 'veg group' :laugh:

Have got a nedache - not from alcohol (unfortunately : :rolleyes: ) but from all the coughing that goes with this yucky cold lurgy :(

It also seems incredibly hot in here, strange as the heating controls haven't been altered and there is still frost about outside :unsure:

Oh well, I feel a nice snooze coming on zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Happy new year everyone, i hope all fugees are well, their families are well and of course their furry families too.

I really will try to keep up a bit more this year, i was just so busy the last few weeks, i've done loads of overtime at work, gone in to work even though i had the lurgy that everyone else was off sick with [hence the overtime], worked xmas so i don't really feel like i've had a xmas, racing around after my Mom, OH got made redundant [once again hence the mass overtime], i finally have a day off today, [sad person that i am i went to bed at 10 last night as i was shattered], my new year has not started all that well, Peanuts my very elderly and most favourite Guinea pig, left for the bridge this morning :mecry: No hugs needed she was an old lady and enjoyed her years with us after a dodgy start in life.

I now need to either read back about 4 weeks rmf, do a lot of washing, or some housework, all need attending to :rolleyes:

Kazz are you a granny yet?

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. WISHING YOU ALL HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS (and a large hole for the ex's to be dropped into) :laugh:

Today i wil be mainly lying on the settee nursing a hangover whilst avoiding eye contact with Ruby cos i feel so poorley i couldnt take her for a walk this morning. :wacko:

Did you like the quorn scotch eggs, Kazz? I love them :biggrin:

The 2 I had were lovely :rolleyes: Dave and the dogs seem to like them too

Must be the lurgy ... couldn't possibly be anything to do with the heavy lager consumption

Of course not :laugh:

Mindy, so glad you have the munchkins :wub:

I have decided not to go out rug shopping, so am going to veg and try and find something to watch on telly.

I have given Timmy and Max both a bath. I don't think I've ever given Max a proper bath before. He is so fastidious about keeping himself clean that the most I've ever had to do was get some soapy water in a washing up bowl and wash him down outside. He was a bit confuddled at first but then he realised his mummy was in the bath with him and stood ever so still while I washed him :wub:

RMTip : When you are cooking duck (or chicken or whatever meat you have), it is a good idea to remove the spongy paper stuff wot it sits on from the bottom before you put it in the oven, otherwise you end up with a stinky smell in your kitchen :blush: :rolleyes:

Oops :laugh:

Val, sorry you feel poorly :GroupHug:

Kazz are you a granny yet?

Not yet, Meelie is due 14th Feb :)

No chance of a nice afternoon snooze - the Munchkin is here cos Jenny appears to be in the early stages of labour so she's sorting out a few things for him and walking around a bit to try to get things going.

If anyone has the energy please send a few more "come on out, baby" thoughts. Thanks!

It is very quiet here, Dave has gone out with the dogs. I think they were going from the Abbey Stadium fields down to the Arrow Valley so he is likely to get lost again. :rolleyes: :laugh:

I didn't let him take Snoops as it's too far for him, so I took him for half an hour :wub:

No chance of a nice afternoon snooze - the Munchkin is here cos Jenny appears to be in the early stages of labour so she's sorting out a few things for him and walking around a bit to try to get things going.

If anyone has the energy please send a few more "come on out, baby" thoughts. Thanks!

Thinking lots of come out baby thoughts. :wub: Has she tried a good strong curry. :wink:

Penny, sorry to hear about Peanuts :wub: Also sorry OH has been made redundant. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

It wont kill her to go without for a day.

Bring her down the lane and onto the footpath opposite,you can see for miles and she can have a run. Just check for Dibs cats though.

It won't kill her, it would kill ME. Boing boing boing. Tie me kangaroo down :rolleyes: Took them both out for a trot down past the school, came back frozen. Will come down to the field opposite yours, thanks for suggestion. I didn't know if there were coobeasties in it.

Sorry to hear about OH's redundancy, Penny.

Scurry free Peanuts :wub: