UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

im very excited as our tree is now up and im about to start decorating......altho OH is finishing his essay and wont let me start without him......big kid!!!

Im going to have to brave tesco later as someone offering us a lift! altho shopping is a little fun with crutches as ppl sometimes move a little more!! altho sometimes not and expect me to be abelt o get out the way ....grrr...

hope everyone is doing ok

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling much better ta! :flowers:

I've just been shopping and braved a couple of retail parks. Was quite busy but not insane though, and I picked up a couple of bargains at Pets at Home on the way :) Spent an insane amount of money yet again though - doG knows how I'll ever get round to saving with 3 dogs!

My nasty, fat, miserable neighbour upstairs is playing Madonna's latest CD loudly. I'm quite indifferent to Madonna (at this time of day at least, at 4AM I bloody hate her!), but the idea of the sweaty git dancing round his living room to her tunes is quite amusing :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Oh no! I need to go to Jessops today which is on a retail park, I'd no idea it was the last Saturday before Christmas :wacko: I've never gonna get there!

Panic not! Next Saturday is the last Saturday before Christmas - I sure hope it is otherwise it means its Christmas Day on this Thursday! :wacko:

Afternoon :wavey:

I am feeling Very Organised. I got up early and have done all my prep for Christmas Party tonight so hopefully will avoid a Nightmare of unpreparedness like we had last Saturday :rolleyes:

Tis very mild today which is quite nice for a change, even if it is damp with it.

Alex - really pleased Max is now home. He looks very comfy on his mound of pillows :wub:

That poor dog :mecry:

trust me, she would have loved it if I have put a blanket over her :rolleyes: can't remember if I have posted this picture before, but she could stay like this all day. She is such a princess :wub:

sofahygge014.jpg

That's better :wub: It reminded me of a picture of Spike when we were camping in August.

DSC01085.jpg

:mecry: I just watched a dog get run over from my window.

:mecry: Poor little thing, sleep tight. :GroupHug:

Hope all goes well tonight Abby. :flowers:

Chris is putting our Xmas tree up. It is a fibre optic 5ft one that goes all different colours,quite beautiful. I also put loads of lights on it so it really sparkles but I get very stressed doing it. I love it when its done but I hate doing it! :( I keep fiddling with it because things are never in the right place and i get really irritable. x