UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Morning

Enjoy walkies :biggrin:

I am waiting for the first ray of light then we are off to the beach. I feel poo so want to hibernate so will get big walkies over with. The dogs seem to think they have cabin fever anyway :huh:

Then I have 2387435096 jobs to do, the painting yesterday seems to have got me on a roll :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Max came to bed last night and took over so I ended up squished between him and Timmy, the result of which is a sore back :rolleyes:

Tiks - that cage looks fab for Bubbles :wub:

:laugh: at Wiggle.

So sad for Freshfields :(

I just got a phone call from my sister, I've not heard from her since August :rolleyes: she called to wish Mother a happy birthday . . . . oopps it's her birthday, no one told me! :laugh: better go t'corner shop for a card and box of chocolates

How is your mother these days, is she behaving herself? :unsure:

flightandbabycar007.jpg

I think every home needs a Useful Pete :wub:

RMF : I have a sore throat/cough too, must be doing the rounds :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs

:GroupHug: for Alex's poorlyness, and much sympathy

Thank you Sam and Mark for my lovely Dogstar card :flowers:

Didn't wait for it to get light, I'd forgotten how lovely it is on the beach in the dark, haven't been for ages. However one black dog and one mad bird chasing rat dog showed me how ineffectual their collar lights are, so Pupliights are duly ordered :rolleyes:

Tilli discovered the wet way that the rock pool may or may not be a shallow as the last time you paddled as she jumped off a groyne into it :laugh: Shame it was too dark for piccies :D

Just having a coffee and then will think which job to start... expect lots of between jobs drivel today :wink:

I have decorated my tree :biggrin: Wiggle tried to help, but had a slight wardrobe malfunction

Day178_6.jpg

:laugh: :wub:

This nearly made me spray coffee all over my keyboard! :laugh: :wub: Wendy, do you wear your camera? You always seem to have it with you at the right time! :)

So sad to hear about Freshfields. Will send a donation towards rebuilding the puppy unit as soon as. :mecry: :(

We'll be off for walkies in the woods in a minute. I appear to have offered to make cakes for the estate's christmas do on Tuesday, so I was reminded last night. So today, after walkies, will be spent baking :wacko:

This nearly made me spray coffee all over my keyboard! :laugh: :wub: Wendy, do you wear your camera? You always seem to have it with you at the right time! :)

Noooooo! :laugh: I'd got the camera in here with my while I was decorating the tree and Wiggle was being daft so was more luck than planning :wink:

Have a lovely walk Billy :flowers:

Chasta, a walk on the beach sounds fab :biggrin: I've got the puplights for Sir H & Wiggle and I love them! I can let them off lead in the dark and still see where they are. Much to their disgust :wink:

RMF: I've been to the shop for milk so now having coffee before I do something domesticated :wacko:

The boys have all been playing together today. Yes you read that right. Playing together. Scooby has gone really noisy and keeps growling/barking at them but he's playing now. He jumps all over Bracken so we need to fine tune that one. Bracken won't tell him off and thinks it's great. Lots of play bowing going on too. :wub: I have taught him not to grab the kong out of their mouths.

That is so lovely, Michelle :wub: :wub:

morning all

Have I missed pics of the owlery? I feel a move coming on, dont know where to yet. I like the countryside ...

Morning Jazz :wavey: I didn't think to check with Phebe to see if she wanted pics of the cottage taken and posted :blush: :rolleyes:

I feel rotten this morning :( Sore throat, runny nose, headache, itchy eyes: the works :wacko: But the dogs are behaving like hooligans so we *will* be going to Westonbirt :glare: And then I will come home and crawl into a hole until I feel better....

morning. I am feeling grumpy today. Next door's dog (Spanish lady with Shar Pei) barked most of the night and started again in the early hours and kept it up till sha came home about 10. Also, next door but one (ignorant sh*t just moved in and doing the house up) decided to start hammering and drilling about 8 o clock. So I now have a banging headache. Then the sole fell off my slippers! :( too many trips out into the wet garden with dogs I think. But at least I was cheered up by the welcome I got this morning. I came down to 6 waggy dogs,which was lovely, but by the time I had grabbed my camera they had all moved !! typical.

xmastree2008004.jpg

Jazz, where do you fancy moving to? I thought you liked it where you are.

Chasta, your walk sounds lovely,I wish I lived near a beach.

Michelle, thats lovely that your boys were all playing together.

Sorry you are feeling poorly Dirtychicken, I hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

Wendy,and others, hope you enjoy your Westonbirt walk.

All these domesticated people doing their chores makes me feel quite tired! :laugh: I think I need a coffee!

:flowers: or :GroupHug: for anyone that needs one.x