UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

I have been and bought my Christmas tree :biggrin: It's in the car, on the passenger seat, with the seatbelt on :laugh:

Oh, we are supposed to be doing that today. Only Mark had to go to the tip first to get rid of things to make space. I think it's the first time I've ever had to let him go to the tip on his own. I hope he will be OK!

I had to go to Newquay to get Ash bunny back from her dental. She is OK but grumpy. Newquay is a big journey for a little bunny.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: for those having such a stressful few days my day pales into insignificance compared to some :GroupHug:

I did what I swore never to do ... I went to town in December :ohmy: having said that tho we were in and parked by 8:30 and on our way out by 9:30 - but flpping heck the roads were bad serious flooding on all routes and we ended up driving through deep water on half a dozen occasions but thankfully made it through safely.

I do have a photo of him but I havent uploaded it yet. He reminds me more of Flora in his character than looks. His enthusiam and being boisterous and general bulldozerish ways :laugh:

I am doing my personalised dog biscuits today. Just hoping they work out how I hope :unsure:

He sounds quite a lot like Bran the labradozer too :laugh:

The Chook dogs are muchly looking forward to Angel biscuits again :biggrin:

RMF: My ear still hurts lots :mecry: I bought some red shoes this morning to help me feel better though :biggrin:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Red shoes always do the trick :wink:

Does Indy look relaxed to you? :rolleyes:

dec13011.jpg

Just a tad :wub: :wub:

I had to go to Newquay to get Ash bunny back from her dental. She is OK but grumpy. Newquay is a big journey for a little bunny.

Very glad she's home and ok :flowers:

Poor Fi is having such a rubbish time of it at the Barn at the moment :( She lost Brian, her 18 year old chinese crested boy, yesterday morning; the kitchen ceiling fell in yesterday afternoon; and she's woken up this morning to find the whole place flooded :(

ahhh the site is back, it went for a while.

when do the kids finish school? Ive got to go to town on monday for this job centre review. I need to park and walk as it is. Ill need oxygen when I get there as its all uphill. I think that will make them realise im too knackered and decrepid to work lol

I may need to venture to shops. On a Saturday. The last but one before Christmas

Oh no! I need to go to Jessops today which is on a retail park, I'd no idea it was the last Saturday before Christmas :wacko: I've never gonna get there!

This morning I have microwaved the coffee i made at 10am 3 times. Ive actually nearly finished it at long last

:laugh: I must have to do that about 8 times when I'm in work, staff look at me like I've got two heads when I pull a brew out of the microwave.

:GroupHug: Owl

:GroupHug: Billy

Glad Max is home :wub:

I was meant to get up early today but I've very much overslept :rolleyes:

My baby Max is home and I had such a happy bouncy greeting when I picked him up

WTG Max. :wub:

Andy has very bad dire rear. I asked in the chemist yesterday what I could give him but there's nothing as he's only 4. I really hope it clears up by tomorrow as we're going to Christmas Wonderland which I'm all excited about. He doesn't know yet

Hope he feels better soon :wub:

One of my fillings has fallen out :angry: Grrrrrrrr. Why do things like this happen on a Saturday morning?? The dentist won't be in until Monday

Hope it doesn't start hurting :unsure:

I have just been for a nice drive around the edges of the ASDA car park. I only wanted the makings of a curry for supper, but it was heaving so I came straight home again. Actually, I only went out to get away from OH, who has man flu. I've got a massive cold and a banging headache but I'm not making a big production out of it like he is, with his dramatic coughing and sighing and trailing round the house after me to make sure I can hear him :angry: If I go mad later and beat him to death with the TV remote there's not a woman juror in the land who would confict me I bet

That's reminded me, haven't seen this manflu video for a while. Hope you feel better soon.

RMF: My ear still hurts lots :mecry: I bought some red shoes this morning to help me feel better though :biggrin:

Should help a lot!

Does Indy look relaxed to you?

dec13011.jpg

Yes :wub:

And along the same lines... does Max look comfortable enough?

2-14.jpg

well, he could have a fleecy over him as well :unsure:

I am back from the haidressers and have blonder hair. She also gave me a glass of Pimms while I was being done. Very nice it was too :)

I'm going to have my dinner now, lovely casserole which I put in the oven this morning. :biggrin:

Edited by houndzrus

ahhh the site is back, it went for a while.

when do the kids finish school? Ive got to go to town on monday for this job centre review. I need to park and walk as it is. Ill need oxygen when I get there as its all uphill. I think that will make them realise im too knackered and decrepid to work lol

Are there no jobs at all you can do? Sorry, don't know much about your circumstances :flowers:

:mecry: I just watched a dog get run over from my window. A dog just ran from over the back of the fields straight into the road. A woman and two kids were running after it and calling it but it was too late. Several cars stopped and a bit of a crowd gathered so I didn't go down. They covered the dog with a coat so I think it was dead.The kids stayed with the dog till the woman came back with a car and they all went off. The man who knocked the dog over didn't stand a chance of missing the dog but he didn't look upset at all. Sleep peacefully little dog.x