UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

LOL at Sorda in the tree! Believe it or not, Mollydog used to do that when she was younger and thinner. I'm pretty sure this is yet another thing that greyhounds are really not supposed to do... I never managed to get a pic of her though, those are excellent.

Really hoping ransom dog is back home by now, and the 2 Rotties have an owner out looking for them who will find them soon.

Az ate too much Christmas dinner yesterday and didn't want his breakfast or his lunch today. Then he got hungry and demanded extra tea by scraping his paw painfully down my leg, the little bossyboots.

We had the inlaws over today and Suma Bungle stole a sausage roll from my mother in law's plate. Thankfully she was amused rather than outraged!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two big surprises today!! First my brother - he's been a widower for 9 years - is getting married early next year. I'm so pleased amd love my future SiL.

Then my son - he's been with his girlfriend for about 5 years - announced that they are getting married in 2010!! V v pleased about that too.

What wonderful news at Christmas :biggrin:

:rolleyes: I think I have broken the belt on my hoover :rolleyes:

Now you won't have to feel guilty about the housework :rolleyes:

We had the inlaws over today and Suma Bungle stole a sausage roll from my mother in law's plate. Thankfully she was amused rather than outraged!

Ooops - glad MiL reacted in the right way :laugh:

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas :)

:GroupHug: for baby Faith's family

Do hope the ransom dog is rescued soon and restored to its owner :unsure: ..................and that the barstewards that have had him get an appropriate reward - several bouts of flu + tummy bug, both sat the same time :mad:

Sarah and Alex, please take pics with old camera as it is not fair to make fugees doggies wait.

As my nooooo camera is the same brand as my old one, there were enough familiar buttons to be able to take my pics with it :smug-1:

Marion - how is George doing today? I am so so sorry to hear that he's been so poorly again. Is he due to have his meds reviewed? :unsure:

Marian - I'm sorry that you're having such a tough time of it again and squishes are on the way for poor Dex :GroupHug:

Mindy - I'm very glad that your Christmas is going so well :biggrin:

Penny - I'm pleased to hear that your mum is well enough now to be at home :flowers:

and Muppet, being the pup, is stealing the paper and ignoring toys.

Oooh! That sounds quite a lot like how it went in our house :rolleyes: I'm hoping that you have good news about the stolen dog soon :(

20THDECEMBER003-1.jpg

Congratulations, Edith, on your gorgeous girl :wub:

Day190_5.jpg

She's very glad that he likes it :wub:

:partytime: for Michelle hitting the alkyhol, but hoping that you didn't overdo it!

We have been to Cefn Sidan where Wispa did the Santa Claus dip about 50 times after seabirds. .

Did you say "Happy Christmas" to my collie boy? I hope you're feeling better today :flowers: Are the intentions of this nooo fella honourable??

Jules - how very lovely of your neighbours to be so considerate! I hope you're feeling better soon :flowers:

Sleep easy now, Faith :mecry: How utterly tragic for her parents :(

Edited by dirtychicken

We have had a wonderful Christmas being thoroughly spoiled by my mum :wub: :wub: I woke the kids up at 6.30 after being woken up by my dad's alarm going off at 6.10am :glare: By the time I'd managed to turn it off, all of the adults were awake :rolleyes: :laugh:

I absolutely LOVE my noo camera (I obviously have been a very good girl all year!): these 2 photos just about sum up Christmas for me this year....

JakeAmi.jpg

Jacob's electric guitar - Ami - finally came into his life and he is smitten like nothing you have ever before seen. He spent all of Christmas Day saying "I think I'm actually going to faint" or "I'm not really awake am I? It's just a dream" :wub:

Lovely1.jpg

Flora and Bran have had a wonderful time and it has been just magical to have Bran with us :wub:

I'm feeling a tad weepy today. We've had a lovely time, lovely food, lovely company, but I've managed to not think too hard about Bear and Kevin not being here - until today :mecry: I also had to speak to my brother on my dad's phone earlier and the short call was enough to make me realise that I don't need such a selfish, spiteful person in my life, but it's upset me anyway :(

Arse. I'm going to have more wine and chocolate and I'll be fine :rolleyes:

Took the boys out for thier walk a while ago and it was nice and clear so I could see Gdog's star :wub:

Spoke to my mum earlier and she told me something thats left me feeling very down and rather anti-social right now, so apologies for not keeping up but I'm sticking in my own little bubble for a while.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ange. I thought of you yesterday and your muck boots - Matty got some sweat bands in his stocking and I wondered if it would help if you tried them with a pair of those on :unsure:

:GroupHug: Sarah :GroupHug: Lovely photos :wub: :wub:

:GroupHug: Wendy :GroupHug:

Here is Taggs who left for the bridge on Boxing Day 2004. I took him to the vet at 9am and was listening to the terrible news of the Tsunami at the same time :mecry: I just want him to know he is remembered today :wub: .

Just%20watching%20the%20hutch.jpg

Oh Wendy, that doesn't sound good :( Hope you're ok, or as ok as you can be :GroupHug:

Julia, Taggs looked lovely :wub: :wub: :GroupHug:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ange. I thought of you yesterday and your muck boots - Matty got some sweat bands in his stocking and I wondered if it would help if you tried them with a pair of those on :unsure:

What are his sweat bands? The only ones I'm familiar with are the ones you wear on the wrist or head so you must mean something else? :unsure:

I have plucked up the courage to wear my muckboots around the house for a bit each day in the hope they will be ok out on walks at some point. I am determined they are going to be ok at some point!

Sarah that's a gorgeous photo of Flora and Bran :wub: :wub: :wub: