UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phebe we are crossing our fingers and paws that you may feel a little better in the morning and be able to get across to Lesley for Xmas lunch :GroupHug:

Why oh why will my OH not listen to what I say :rolleyes: Rolling round on the floor with Billy will obviously result in all dogs piling in :rolleyes: Mind you it was funny to watch :laugh: :laugh: (all funny by the way no fighting or anything just paws in all directions :laugh: )

:GroupHug: George, I hope you all get a good rest and feel better for it.

:mad: What a nob Marian! Poor Dex :wub:

:( I hope the ransom dog situation is resolved soon and the barsteward gets his :angry:

I am not too great at Tennis but slightly better at Baseball :mellow:

Scored a knockout in Boxing :bigdrive2:

More :GroupHug: :flowers: and good wishes for all the poorly fugees.

Sorry you can't get to your parents Jules :GroupHug:

Evening all. Merry Christmas!!

Louie says 'Will someone pull my cracker" lol

Louiexmas08003.jpg

Aww Louie :wub:

:angry: When it should be a lovely Xmas for all dog owners we are having to deal with a ransom situation on a missing dog: the owner is calling in tears and the "finder" is being a complete and utter @rse, having already turned down a decent "reward". Don't you just hate people sometimes?

Barstewards :mad:

Feck, feck, feck. My poor old boy, George, has just had another massive seizure. He started being sick whilst fitting - he's never done that before - I managed to get him into a position so it cleared and didn't choke him. He's not very well at the moment so please send good thoughts.

:GroupHug: For Marion and George

:GroupHug: Marian too

I fell asleep for 3 hours earlier on. Oops something to do with being up since 5 I think.

Early night tonight me thinks.

My girls are in bed :wub: Georgia is asleep, Daisy seems quite laid back but I don't know how Molly & Emily will get to sleep because they are sooooooo excited :wub: Emily can't find her stocking so she's put a jug at the end of her bed :biglaugh:

Oh bless :laugh: :laugh: I so remember last year with Ellie and Daniel here we had the bestest time :wub: and giggled so much when they were given a small santa sock with their breakfast and they were so delighted and then gobsmacked when we took them into the living room where Santa had left them their proper presents :rolleyes: This year we will have a Santa left presents at Nanna's house for them in the New Year :biggrin:

I too shall put a jug at the end of my bed in the hope that Santa visits :laugh: :laugh:

OK late night fugees - a tenner to the rescue/cherity of your choice. What breed of dog attacked Dexter (bearing in mind the attitude of his owner :( ).

Quick edit for Amy - my hammies are currently going like the clappers, so if Pingu's got any sense they are harnessed in and powering.

Edited by chickentikka

I too shall put a jug at the end of my bed in the hope that Santa visits :laugh: :laugh:

OK late night fugees - a tenner to the rescue/cherity of your choice. What breed of dog attacked Dexter (bearing in mind the attitude of his owner :( ).

Quick edit for Amy - my hammies are currently going like the clappers, so if Pingu's got any sense they are harnessed in and powering.

a cocker spaniel.