UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :)

I have only just woken up :blush: And that was only because my friend rang me :blush:

Carrie's surgery went ok and she is waiting for the biopsy results on the lump in her uterus.All our fingers and paws are crossed.I'm not sure how long she'll have to wait.She said at Exeter they had a special Women's bits department (although it wasn't actually called that :laugh: ) which was totally seperate from the rest of the hospital so she was very impressed.Especially as the hospital wards were closing like 9 pins with this winter vomiting bug :sick01:

Morning.

Mine is real ale or bitter, when i can't get scrumpy zyder that is

I really love real ale. I drank so much cider when younger that I'm not sure I'll be able to touch the stuff ever again.

Carrie's surgery went ok and she is waiting for the biopsy results on the lump in her uterus.All our fingers and paws are crossed.I'm not sure how long she'll have to wait.She said at Exeter they had a special Women's bits department (although it wasn't actually called that :laugh: ) which was totally seperate from the rest of the hospital so she was very impressed.Especially as the hospital wards were closing like 9 pins with this winter vomiting bug :sick01:

Keeping everything crossed for Carrie's results :GroupHug:

I came in here to say something but I have forgotten what :rolleyes:

Anyway I shall carry on regardless.

I hope Fenella will be OK Phebe :flowers:

Ange I like real ale too, tho I haven't had any in years, or real ale come to that.

Lesley RR do you remember a drink called a Pony :unsure: Came in similar size/looking bottle to Cherry B. They were lethal tho, really blew your head off. I went out to lunch with 2 work colleagues, we had 2 bottles each and were glassy eyed and giggly all afternoon at work and got a telling off :rolleyes:

my mum used to drink Chery B,wasn't it cherry brandy mixed with something?

Hope Fenella feels better. :flowers:

Best thoughts for Carrie :flowers:

I have a bad back,osteo arthritis, and it has been great since I got my memory foam mattress, I can't praise it enough.

I have been trying to cut the very overgrown nails of an elderly bulldog but they are so tough that I think I need a chainsaw! x

My house is a mess and I must tidy up so it's of an acceptable standard for my Mum's arrival on wednesday for cat sitting duties.

I also have many other things I need to do and not enough time to do them so why am I faffing around on my pc? :wacko:

OK kicks self up bum and gets off arse and gets going :rolleyes:

Lesley RR do you remember a drink called a Pony :unsure: Came in similar size/looking bottle to Cherry B. They were lethal tho, really blew your head off. I went out to lunch with 2 work colleagues, we had 2 bottles each and were glassy eyed and giggly all afternoon at work and got a telling off :rolleyes:

"Pony - the little drink with the big kick" - that's all I remember ablout it :laugh:

Hello Tiks :wavey:

I studied for a bit, then took the dogs out for a bit in horrible drizzle, then came home and studied for a few hours more. I am now having a cuppa tea and some jaffa cakes. I need a nap really but I want to get at least another two more hours studying in, then I shall have a bath and relax :tired:

Hope the results are good :flowers:

Hello I am back from a lovely week away :wavey:

Glad you had a good time, pictures please :biggrin:

Fingers crossed for Fenella :wub:

It's very dark and dismal here :unsure:

:mellow: I am trying to tidy/sort the blue room of doom. I am trying to find a work pass that is in there somewhere :unsure:

Room is a little more organised, only problem is, I haven't found the pass :mecry: It is definately in the house and I could have sworn it was in that room :( more searching required (after cup of tea).

I have also been into Worthing to get some blank cards I was needing, another couple of hours and I have go and do some work :rolleyes: