Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mornink :tired:

Did anyone else watch 'Dead Set'? What a complete load of carp! :rolleyes:

I meant to watch it and forgot. Pleased I did now :laugh:

I think we get home UK time between 19:00-20:00hrs so should be home this evening ( your evening not my current evening, for me it will be wednesday early morning )

Safe journey home, look forward to lots of pics :flowers:

im at a funeral today.

How incredibly sad that a young woman of 36 would drink herself to death.

what do you day to her Mum & her 8 year ld daughter....

Ho Hum

Fee

So sad :(

Blimey, it's cold here this morning. I have a whuppety boy pacing the house trying to find the hottest radiator :laugh:

I can't wait to see Sam's photos :biggrin:

I had a good nights sleep :biggrin: I went to bed at 11pm and didn't get up with the kittens until almost 7am :biggrin: There was food in their pen if they wanted it so nobody was going to starve. Shame I woke up in agony though. I spent ages yesterday in the garden, built the new chook house, moved the old house and run to a different bit of the garden, cleared up the woodchip that was on the base of the run, shifted the woodchip up to the top if the garden and dug it into one of the borders, took all the packaging to the new house to the tip, cleaned the old house, made up the new house, fixed the new fencing and then put the chooks to bed in their new house. There was a lot of grumbling about that! Bending, lifting and carrying did my back and hips no good at all and they're screaming out in discontentment this morning.

Chooks were pleased to be let out of their new prison this morning, they watched me poo pick it and then Valerie, who I thought was the thickest chicken by miles amazed me by walking in and plonking herself down in the new nest box to lay an egg. She's understood it straight away! They can't get into their old house or run so I'm expecting hysterics from them this morning when they want to lay in their old nest box but don't have the intelligence to figure out they can use the new one. Clever Valerie :wub:

Hope Molly dog is better tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Rumpole how is Henry today?

twas all a bit scary yesterday henry went into shock he has also lost the use in a front leg (arthritis with being immobile), rushed him back to vets for more injections , brought him home and he was flat for around 5 hours, continuing fluids every 15 minutes and hes stayed hydrated seems to have perked up a little now but by no means out of the woods. thanks for caring :flowers:

im like this though :mellow: :wacko: 6 days and 7 hours sleep look like shite and will admit to being a little on the edge :rolleyes:

twas all a bit scary yesterday henry went into shock he has also lost the use in a front leg (arthritis with being immobile), rushed him back to vets for more injections , brought him home and he was flat for around 5 hours, continuing fluids every 15 minutes and hes stayed hydrated seems to have perked up a little now but by no means out of the woods. thanks for caring :flowers:

im like this though :mellow: :wacko: 6 days and 7 hours sleep look like shite and will admit to being a little on the edge :rolleyes:

Come on Henry, you're really putting your mummy through it - hurry up and get well :flowers:

I had a good nights sleep :biggrin: I went to bed at 11pm and didn't get up with the kittens until almost 7am :biggrin: There was food in their pen if they wanted it so nobody was going to starve. Shame I woke up in agony though. I spent ages yesterday in the garden, built the new chook house, moved the old house and run to a different bit of the garden, cleared up the woodchip that was on the base of the run, shifted the woodchip up to the top if the garden and dug it into one of the borders, took all the packaging to the new house to the tip, cleaned the old house, made up the new house, fixed the new fencing and then put the chooks to bed in their new house. There was a lot of grumbling about that! Bending, lifting and carrying did my back and hips no good at all and they're screaming out in discontentment this morning.

Chooks were pleased to be let out of their new prison this morning, they watched me poo pick it and then Valerie, who I thought was the thickest chicken by miles amazed me by walking in and plonking herself down in the new nest box to lay an egg. She's understood it straight away! They can't get into their old house or run so I'm expecting hysterics from them this morning when they want to lay in their old nest box but don't have the intelligence to figure out they can use the new one. Clever Valerie :wub:

Not suprised that your body's complaining :rolleyes:

Should be funny watching the chooks try to solve the egg laying problem today :laugh:

And Valerie would be clever - all Valeries are :rolleyes: :laugh: