UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really liking my new fabrics, especially the peacock feathers, it looks so decadent lol

Christmas collars

Holly with red shot black silk lining

007.jpg

Green/gold holly with gold shot green silk lining

009.jpg

Red/silver with red silk lining

011.jpg

Blue/silver frosty leaves with navy shot black silk lining

008.jpg

MY FAVOURITE FABRIC !!!!!

Peacock feathers with gold, one set with turquoise shot silk and the other with gold shot silk

010.jpg

i have visions of Wendbert buttoning her dog to random cardies :unsure: :laugh:

:laugh: Was years ago but I can remember the brightly coloured plastic buttons. Needless to say, Fred (even though she was a girl - blame my dad) looked rather odd, being a black Labrador :laugh:

Laura, those trims are fab :biggrin: I shall be pm'ing you :flowers:

:laugh: Michelle

RMF: I have been playing with Wiggle's blog and added things. Like a box with Wiggle's Weather :biggrin: :laugh:

Oooh, and another very lovely RMF. Sarah Chook is coming over tomorrow with Flora and Bran :biggrin:

CT, you can send your snow to me too :biggrin:

Just been looking on the site stats for Wiggle's blog - my aunt and uncle in Barbados are reading it right now :laugh:

ISP Cable & Wireless (Barbados) Limited

Location Continent : South America

State/Region : Saint Michael

City : Bridgetown

Lat/Long : 13.1, -59.6167 (Map)

:rolleyes:

Curious question for the medical peeps or anyone who thinks they know the answer lol I've put it in spoiler tags so people don't have to read it if they don't wanna. :flowers:

I have been perfectly fine all day, I had a meat n potato slice thing for lunch about 1:30 and nothing since then till tea 30 mins or so ago, again I have felt fine right up to about a third thru my tea which was chips, haddock n mushy peas.... I was hungry and I was very much looking forward to my meal... after probably no more than a few bites I quite suddenly lost my appetite, didnt feel unwell just didnt want any more food, I picked at the meal concentrating on the fish, but eventually gave up leaving almost a full plate.... 5 mins later I was nauseous, and seconds later was struggling not to ...barf :mecry: I have not been properly sick, but I still feel very queasy and my oesophogas (?) feels "tight" ... could it be a reaction to the fish or is it far too soon for that to have been the cause?

Snow, food allergy symptoms can occur seconds after being in contact with the allergen, symptoms can be all those you mention. How are you feeling now?? :flowers:

Still wanna .....umm you know ... managing not to at the moment ... tummy feels tight so I suspect if I control the one exit it'll soon find t'other ....

fish related food poisoning can be instant - 24 hours, but, other foods can actually take up to weeks to upset the tummy, plus theres a viral wotsit doing th rounds with symptoms you describe, so hard to tell unless you also get a sqitty botty mrs snowy, if you had that too, you could get a sample tested to see what possible bug is causing the problem.

why is there no snow in glowster :mecry:

my brother is needing all postive wishes that anyone can spare please, he wouldnt want me to share the details, but please remember him in your thoughts :flowers: