UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

Back from a lovely walk round by Kenilworth Castle. The weather was actually very good, although it was vey muddy. Poor Cherry fell into a cattle grid, a bit of a scratched leg, but doen't seem any the worse for it. :unsure: Most of the other dogs who were running with her managed to jump over it. :wub: Spike and Cherry are both out in the garden on their duvets tucking into piggy lugs. 'Tis very sunny now. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a real character isn't he. :wub:

Poor Cherry :ohmy: Hope she's not too sore later :GroupHug:

Have just wrapped my dad's pressie up. We're going round to theirs this afternoon for a couple of hours. Martyn has just nipped to ASDA to get the vittels in first. Stepmum is on some brand new medication in the hope it will help her kidneys. Her eyesight has stopped going blurry so that's a plus in itself.

Hi Michelle. :wavey:

I have been waiting for the rain to come so I can take Neo out in peace. (less numpties out) The bloomin sun has come out! :angry: :rolleyes:

Edited to add I hope your SM new meds work :GroupHug:

Marge, I didnt realise you could walk round Kenilworth castle or do you still have to pay to get in first?

I hope Princess Cherry isnt too injured and please make sure that her manservant is available next time to carry her over such offending obstacles! :wub:

Edited by safneo

Poor Cherry :ohmy: Hope she's not too sore later :GroupHug:

I hope so too, she's a real trooper and just doesn't let anything hold her back. :wub:

:flowers: for your stepmum

Marge, I didnt realise you could walk round Kenilworth castle or do you still have to pay to get in first?

I hope Princess Cherry isnt too injured and please make sure that her manservant is available next time to carry her over such offending obstacles! :wub:

We didn't have to pay in the main carpark. I've never been there before, but Heather's hubby Chris knows a lot of walks round there. ( we didn't go into the castle itself).

Cherry's manservants have been severely chastised and had their pay docked for not paying attention. :laugh:

Edited by houndzrus

Decided to give Louie a bath this morning which he was thrilled about. Did take some piccies :laugh: He was just about dry and my friend text saying they were heading over the park and did we want to join them. Thought as Louie hadnt had a run today why not. As you can guess it he came home filthy :rolleyes: even though he had this equafleece jacket one. Have given him a once over with the baby wipes and will brush the rest off when it dries. At least he still smells nice.

It's very dark here :unsure:

Does anyone else spend days after the clocks go back thinking 'Ah, but it's really XX o'clock' or is it just me :laugh:

My OH is still suffering from man flu. I wish he would either stop coughing or expire. I'm not bothered which.

My friend found the tiniest wee kitten last night. It was wrapped in a soggy blanket and tucked in beside some wheelie bins :( Last night was really awful weather wise here, poor wee mite didn't stand much chance on her own :mecry:

We took her to the vet this morning and had her checked over and scanned for a chip, but she doesn't have one. Vet reckons she is only 6 or 7 weeks old :mecry:

I think my friend has just become a 3 cat family :wub:

That is a happy ending Ingi :wub: But who would do that to a poor kitten? :(

:wub: :wub: Helly dogs :wub: :wub:

I am stressed :wacko: I am trying to be organised for London tomorrow :rolleyes: I have just brought in six cat carriers from the garage, am trying to be brave and cross out Pluto's name off his to write "Gus" on it but it has made me so sad :(

Is it warmer down south than up north? :unsure: I can't decide what to pack :mecry: :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell I am hormonal? :unsure: :rolleyes: