UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the job Sam well done :flowers:

Wendbert, I once went to buy the magic knickers what is an all in one that doesn't show under flimsy dresses.

I tried on the wrong size (too small) and was sick for the whole afternoon as it squished my ribs into my tummy, and I had a terrible time trying to get it off me in the dressing room unaided.

They do work tho :)

Kittycat, glad you have heard from your sister :flowers:

Michelle that card is lovely :)

KatsInc/Jules, at least you work with attractive men, i can only dream, and there are 25 out of 29 staff in my department :(

Elaine, good news on the job, hope it turns into something you will enjoy :)

Congrats on selling your stuff Jazz!

its very handy as I will be on a building site with thousands of builders working on a 2.7 billion pound project as Mark and I are currently paying for a very poor sri lanka widows house to be rebuilt ( not dogstar money this is our money ) and we are hoping to branch out into building homes there and would be looking to get large construction companies to sponsor them so the timing is perfect

life is good :biggrin:

That's amazing Sam, dunno if you have heard of the Neil Mellon Township Trust in South Africa?

Started out small, but has grown massively over the years, it might be of interest to you!

How amazing of you and Mark :flowers:

Yes don't worry if you have an embarrassing problem as no-one will pick up on it. It will be seen by one person only and that person will be able to help. No-one will keep quoting your problem over and over for the world to see.

Oh hang on we're on the refuge. Scratch that. :laugh: Seriously though I'm sure a few of us have probably had your problem also and will be able to help.

I'm noticing a theme here :laugh:

evening, am knackered, busy day et al.

Oh started his job and enjoyed it which is great :)

Wendbert, I once went to buy the magic knickers what is an all in one that doesn't show under flimsy dresses.

I tried on the wrong size (too small) and was sick for the whole afternoon as it squished my ribs into my tummy, and I had a terrible time trying to get it off me in the dressing room unaided.

They do work tho

well, so long as they worked i guess having your ribs crushed isnt a problem :laugh:

It is incredibly scary :ohmy:

Evening all. Have been doing my college homework. Am currently on Canine Beauty products such as perfumes and nail polishes. The mind boggles!!

Goodness I hope Alison hasn't let Sol on the computer, he will be demanding copies of that in case he is missing out on something :laugh:

the major expense is airfare which is between 450 & 600 pounds depending on routing and how many times you change and how much luggage you want to take . cheaper fares have 20 kg which is more than enough for normal people ( I tend to have to pay slightly more as I am carrying such a large amount of equipment ) Terri Incapuppy has been looking at various deals including package holidays

MEF are offering us a fantastic deal at approx £ 75 per week per volunteer which includes accommodation ( Kay its basic but its okay ) 3 meals a day whilst at MEF and airport pick up and drop off. They are also offering our volunteers the chance to work with the elephants for a daily donation of £ 5

accommodation off site for trips to mobile clinics would be no more than £ 10 a night ( and less if people wanted to share ) and food would be a few pounds a day , travel costs go up and down depending on fuel but we do have full use of MEFs jeep and driver so again its fairly cheap

Sounds fab and Im definately interested :biggrin: