UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Daisy :angry: On Friday she came home from school without her scooter. She claimed she'd forgotten it so I told her to go back and get it (her last one was stolen from school last year) but she said the caretaker took all of the bikes & scooters that were left behind inside over the weekend so it'd be fine. She's come home without it again. She said she thinks she saw it in lost property this morning but this afternoon it had gone. So I asked if she'd spoken to a member of staff about it. No, she hasn't. Any sensible person would ask a teacher, receptionist or the caretaker where it had been moved to. Not Daisy :rolleyes: So I've sent her back to school to find it. Woe betide she come home without it :angry:

I feel sick.

I've got to go to my old house that I shared with exOH to pick some old belongings up that I left there. He emailed me and said if I dont get them they'll be binned tomorrow.

He wont be there but my beagles will be :mecry: :mecry:

I've been making cards and I rather like this one. I'm struggling to know if stuff is utter crap or not though. When you do something yourself you can't tell can you. :laugh:

DSCN0752.jpg

Shame about the photography really as every time I take a pic the cards look all wonky and it doesn't capture the colours as they are. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jacobean

Just paid for my auction stuff via paypal and forgot to give my user name so now I've had to email DNB and create more work for somebody :rolleyes:

Yes me :angry:

:biggrin: :flowers:

Michelle I think it's a lovely card :flowers:

Jack, Elaine hasn't got anything on ebay at the moment :(

Cheryl ours seemed to take forever, then friday forms to sign, i bank transfered deposit and solicitor fees, rang to say id done it, more papers arrived saturday which were returned special delivery and now its just wait for a date :)