UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

My foof needs to be better by Thurs :unsure: :biglaugh:

N no I'm not sharing :D

And why would that be ms. sparkle?

you could whisper in someone's ear?

Have you got a rash? Raised boils? Incessant itching?

Oooh I've just thought of something too gross even to be posted here :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why would that be ms. sparkle?

you could whisper in someone's ear?

Have you got a rash? Raised boils? Incessant itching?

Oooh I've just thought of something too gross even to be posted here :laugh:

:laugh: well I tried to phone Melps but she didn't answer - her being the font of all foof knowledge n all! - tisn't that bad :laugh:

Can you hand a letter in to someone at school Cheryl. After you've changed that darned avatar.

The school and I will be having words (especially if it was in lost property and some other little fecker has claimed it as theirs) but ultimately it's Daisys fault because she was too lazy to go back to school to get it Friday night.

I can't understand why nobody likes my avatar :mecry: What shall I change it to?

No she did not :( And if it doesn't appear she can wave goodbye to the new bike we were going to buy her for her 11th birthday next month :angry:

how far do you live from glowster, chante has a bike and a scooter in need of a home that you are more than welcome to :)

we also have a snooker table in need of a home :unsure:

two dogs, one husband.

all just need collecting :unsure:

how far do you live from glowster, chante has a bike and a scooter in need of a home that you are more than welcome to :)

we also have a snooker table in need of a home :unsure:

two dogs, one husband.

all just need collecting :unsure:

We're about an hour away I guess. You can keep the snooker table, dogs & husband but if the scooter doesn't appear I may take you up on your offer :biggrin:

I'm now going to look for another avatar............

We're about an hour away I guess. You can keep the snooker table, dogs & husband but if the scooter doesn't appear I may take you up on your offer :biggrin:

please do, the bike is a girls purple thing, vgc, except for tear in saddle, only a year old, but number one bought her a new one, so its there if you need it, scooter is a scooter wot folds down to be carried, any more than that i cant tell you :)

The school and I will be having words (especially if it was in lost property and some other little fecker has claimed it as theirs) but ultimately it's Daisys fault because she was too lazy to go back to school to get it Friday night.

I can't understand why nobody likes my avatar :mecry: What shall I change it to?

Anything would be better seriously.

Surely not????

Yes honestly, I'm a great fan of trash tv, this was in relation to plastic surgery.

White thickish discharge :unsure: will go to docs in the morning :)

Ah I'm sure you will now be inundated with advice which will include your partner :flowers:

Sam and Mark, you're both incredible people. You're both doing so much for others and yet are still looking at ways to do more. I'm struggling to find words worthy of describing how much admiration I have for you both.

You are changing lives, both in Sri Sam Lanka and here.

Sri Sam Lanka is becoming a better place for both people and animals because of You.

Well Done! You are both very special people!

Vena update

On our walk tonight for the first time she walked the whole of the walk with Mark on the lead, and didn't flinch or refuse to walk, she did look around a bit for me. but she was very very brave and happy.

I do love her so so much, she makes my heart ache

Aw, Vena you brave girl :wub: Laura the way you have helped Vena blossom is amazing :flowers:

Anything, absolutely anything :flowers:

I have been trying to work out if I can save enough for the MEF trip in September, I would so love to do it :ph34r_anim:

I have been trying to work out if I can save enough for the MEF trip in September, I would so love to do it :ph34r_anim:

Same here lol :flowers: I'm going to see how hot it is as I am a hot weather wuss :)

Need to check too if the Great Leader in work will also be on vacation at that time, I've a strange feeling he is, and the rule is that one of us has to be there, i.e. we cannot both be off at the same time :(

:mecry: :mecry: speechless

Ditto - I think you Squirrels are just amazing :wub:

Evening all. Have been doing my college homework. Am currently on Canine Beauty products such as perfumes and nail polishes. The mind boggles!!

You really need to be speaking to Alison :laugh:

How about the knobnosed birds? :unsure:

Nearly forgot my not so RorMF: Fi is coming to visit on Thursday and she may have a 4 legged visitor with her :ninja: :wub: