May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marian :GroupHug:

RMF:

Accountants truely need to count beans and not poke their nose outside of bean counting, I currently truely dislike accountants, especially nosey interfering in what is none of their business ones.

Those of the occupation referenced above who are members of the Refuge are exempted from the dislike :flowers:

Theresa, many years ago I watched a trash tv documentary on cosmetic enhancements/adjustments etc for the lower half and anal bleaching has to be *the* worst thing I have ever had the misfortune to learn about. Worse than that??

Theresa, many years ago I watched a trash tv documentary on cosmetic enhancements/adjustments etc for the lower half and anal bleaching has to be *the* worst thing I have ever had the misfortune to learn about. Worse than that??

Oh yes, much worse.

Will that do?

That's fab Cheryl :)

Terri Incapuppy has been looking at various deals including package holidays

With regards to scheduled flights, this is just a rough guide with figures checked this evening on Opodo - it may be possible to obtain cheaper fares elsewhere and further enquiries can obviously be made for those that are seriously interested.

The preferred option for many would be to fly with Sri Lankan Airlines who fly either direct to Colombo or via a short stop in Male in the Maldives, depending on the day of departure. Fares have crept up recently and are around the £750 mark (although I notice there is a slightly cheaper option via Frankfurt with a BMI/Sri Lankan option)

The cheapest scheduled airfares for September are coming in at just under £500 return for travel from London to Colombo with Qatar Airways (via Doha).

Other airlines are Etihad via Abu Dhabi (currently £682) and Emirates via Dubai (currently £713). There are also other weird and wonderful options like a Virgin/Emirates combination via Mumbai.

First Choice have a charter flight out once a week from London and their current price is around £470.