UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry has just puked his guts up :sick01: Remnants of his dinner and a huge lump of undigested grass :sick01: Bless him, he did try to make it to the kitchen and the tiled floor but failed just before he got there :sick01: Carpet and sick is not a good combination :sick01:

Georgia :wub:

I'm having a should I/shouldn't I foster dilemma...........

The delightfully smiley, cuddly, perfect in every way Dusty.......

IMG_8912.jpg

.......who White Lodgers have decided should be called Marilyn (Manson) due to her black eye patch :laugh:

15n9dhx.jpg

ok gave up on the sleep idea i need to take meds and i got a headache so i decided to do my night time ritual down here while lookingup pom info.

he is very cute isnt he......

He is very cute and I can vouch for his having a fantastic personality :wub: His brother Woopert totally changed my opinion of small dogs - they are just like great danes in very lickle bodies :laugh: Woo used to hide between our 2 armchairs then leap out - teeth bared - to rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at my lurcher who was about 20 times his size :biglaugh: Oh and he used to hump my poor Bear every time he dared to sit down :rolleyes: I do have photographic evidence of both of these occasions :laugh: Fantastic little character :wub:

do you know how much exersice they need? any medical info?

Blinkety flip. I don't know specifically because Woo just got walked with my 2 :unsure: I guess the breed specific stuff you can find online. The Daniel specific stuff you can get from calling Fi :wink:

ETA: Just saw your post on DP and can confirm that Daniel will be 2 in August :wub: Fi says that he is a very smart little dog and would be great at mini-agility, etc, would be quite happy as an only dog but needs firm boundaries and plenty of stimulation as he is very bright.

I've just spent ages doing quotes and replying etc. and lost the lot so this is the abridged version:

Sarah/Muckyhen/Dirtychicken - the GSD is gorgeous, stunning, lovely and so deserves a fab home with you :)

Phoebejo - Georgia amazes me with her facial expressions and her determination - she is a brilliant young lady but heaven help you when she's older :laugh:

Alison - you will foster that lovely grey. Yes. You will! :D

Blinkety flip. I don't know specifically because Woo just got walked with my 2 :unsure: I guess the breed specific stuff you can find online. The Daniel specific stuff you can get from calling Fi :wink:

sorry i getting carried away :D i will look up stuff online about them. i might put a note in dog chatter as well, i have noticed the best info on breeds come from the people who own them. after all i discarded the idea of a greyhound as the online stuff said they are bad with small furry animmals.

foster dilemma as in don't wanna fail as he is VERY cute

:rolleyes: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: my family are at it again, I'm bringing my mother home :rolleyes: I can't really go into it but for once this isn't her fault and is actually being hard done to, not that she doesn't deserve it but that's not for me to decide. Me and the dogs will survive ( I hope) and if not I'll just send her back :laugh:

Steph, that sounds very unsatisfactory whatever the circumstances, hope you will manage.

Abby, your spring vegetable pie is pulling me ever northwards like a magnet. I hear it calling :)

My Blackberry is busted. It doesn't work and the screen is a kaleidoscope of flashing tartan patterns in lurid colours. :unsure: I've moved its SIM card to another older phone, but that only works in fits and starts. I've got PC's phone which is on a different network, so am not without.

Sarah, that dog is so lovely :wub:

quote name='Ciren' date='May 22 2008, 11:09 PM' post='697590']

sorry i getting carried away :D i will look up stuff online about them. i might put a note in dog chatter as well, i have noticed the best info on breeds come from the people who own them. after all i discarded the idea of a greyhound as the online stuff said they are bad with small furry animmals.

Oh yes ,All the info online about pointies/Grrrhounds is absolutely right

lazygits005.jpg

Edited by Trallwm farm

Mornink :tired:

I was sitting here at 1.30 exam start time Alex wishing very hard for you to get a pass :flowers:

Will someone please tell our cats that the new stairs carpet is not for stropping their claws on. They won't listen to me :rolleyes:

Thank you matey :liebe94: Re the cats, will they let you clip their claws?

Am off to the dentist tomorrow at 2:30 hopefully I just have "about to fall out temp fillings and no nasties like an absess etc :)

Good luck at the dentist :flowers:

DSCF5583.jpg

Hello hansum :wub:

I think I have the makings of a hermit :wacko:

You and me both mate, if I didn't have to go to work I doubt I'd leave the house apart from walking the dogs and shopping :rolleyes:

I wibbling and getting myself into a right tizz, I can't find any of the stuff I need for tomorrow at the vets or for work . . . time for bed me thinks.

That's pants about your mum coming home :( :GroupHug:

IMG_8912.jpg

Would ya look at that ickle face :wub:

Morning all

no chance of catching up

TFIF .... and the forecast is looking good for today / tomorrow.

and then in usual BH w/e style, rain Sunday and Monday

I went out last night, ate and drank too much so now feel ill :(

got a date on Saturday :biggrin:

Met him through Facebook ..... wasn't looking, but he made contact so we got chatting.

So see how it goes !!!