UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am confuzzled, is this sarcasm?

No, you're being oversensitive, honest I would bet a great big pile of compost* that michelle is just impressed by your preparations.

Lets face it you meet people all the time who are like 'but it's been a week and she's still not housetrained!!!!!! OMGWTF!!!!!!' or yanking on the lead or choke chains or 'I think I might like to breed him'..

someone who keeps puppy books for constant reference in the loo while surfing rescues is a nice change.

* i am a gardener, compost is like brown gold....

Edited by cycas

No, you're being oversensitive, honest I would bet a great big pile of compost that michelle is just impressed by your preparations.

Lets face it you meet people all the time who are like 'but it's been a week and she's still not housetrained!!!!!! OMGWTF!!!!!!' or yanking on the lead or choke chains or 'I think I might like to breed him'..

someone who keeps puppy books for constant reference in the loo while surfing rescues is a nice change.

Exactly! :flowers:

Am shattered tonight, we had over an hour over the fields. 4th walk today. :rolleyes: Waiting on Dave connecting the lead thing off the old camera to the computer to get the pics off. I need an SD card for this. I am not techie enough to deal with camera leads. :rolleyes:

No, you're being oversensitive, honest I would bet a great big pile of compost* that michelle is just impressed by your preparations.

* i am a gardener, compost is like brown gold....

that made me giggle thanks :D

don't worry about the mother thing, its taken me years to get on with mine and currently would like to strangle my Dad.

FYI me and hubby have come to a greement.. i think i need to make some phone calls 2morrow

:rolleyes: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: my family are at it again, I'm bringing my mother home :rolleyes: I can't really go into it but for once this isn't her fault and is actually being hard done to, not that she doesn't deserve it but that's not for me to decide. Me and the dogs will survive ( I hope) and if not I'll just send her back :laugh:

FYI me and hubby have come to a greement.. i think i need to make some phone calls 2morrow

Worth noting that the homecheck will need to be done when both of you are there, so best to make sure your OH is committed to taking on a dog too :flowers:

:GroupHug: Ingi :GroupHug:

RMF: Since coming home I have cut the grass, sorted out the auction things to send and been downloading music and updating my iTunes :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Stepharnkee :GroupHug:

I have no idea. I've been trying to sort a holiday but plans aren't going well. I will speak to the Chook lady at some point and we'll have a think. Are you organising going away and want to know when to avoid us? :unsure:

No it suddenly struck me I might be in hospital. It would be typical of my luck. :rolleyes: For some reason I had in my head you were thinking of coming up in June. I haven't got my date yet.

Has Monty started doing the hot shoe shuffle yet?

Ok I'll get my coat......

Edited by Jacobean

i am confuzzled, is this sarcasm?

No it isn't. I was laughing along with you as you said you have read loads of books. I already know you've asked some questions and got advice on here so you've been doing all the right things. Anything but sarcasm :unsure:

Honestly my OH has the tact of a chicken with elephant sized feet permanently stuck in it's mouth.

I'm watching "thirteen kids and wanting more" and has spent the programme making comments about large families, the people who have them, and the kids in them.

He appears to have completely forgotten that I am the oldest of ten (I'm being kind)