UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesley you look lovely in yellow :flowers: I however look rather ill in yellow :laugh:

Jacqui your son looks gorgeous in (and out!) of everything :wub: :laugh: Oh and special delivery sent today so will be with you tomorrow :flowers:

Hope JJ is better soon hun :( :GroupHug: your book arrived today, thank yooooooooou :flowers:

My little man is unwell if anyone can spare some good thoughts. He was really lethargic this lunchtime and wouldn't eat so he had a good long sleep, woke up had an apple went to play in the garden and developed a raging temperature, went really shivery and just wanted to go to sleep. We've been to the docs who thinks its a viral infection but Ive to keep an eye on him overnight. He just wants to sleep bless him

:GroupHug:

RMF: I've been downstairs for the past few hours, as soon as I come upstairs continuing with some drawings the phone rings :rolleyes:

My little man is unwell if anyone can spare some good thoughts. He was really lethargic this lunchtime and wouldn't eat so he had a good long sleep, woke up had an apple went to play in the garden and developed a raging temperature, went really shivery and just wanted to go to sleep. We've been to the docs who thinks its a viral infection but Ive to keep an eye on him overnight. He just wants to sleep bless him :mecry:

Poorly pudding :GroupHug:

Um, after having opened big gob about yellow clothing I have to say you look very nice and nothing at all like a banana Cher :flowers:

No1 son is looking rather lush in all colours :wub:

I have had a letter from my GP. His name is Dr A. Ramon and his secretary is Mrs S E Smith.

The typists reference at the top of the page is therefore AR/SES :laugh:

:biggrin:

My little man is unwell if anyone can spare some good thoughts. He was really lethargic this lunchtime and wouldn't eat so he had a good long sleep, woke up had an apple went to play in the garden and developed a raging temperature, went really shivery and just wanted to go to sleep. We've been to the docs who thinks its a viral infection but Ive to keep an eye on him overnight. He just wants to sleep bless him :mecry:

:GroupHug: oh bless him, hope he feels heaps better after a good sleep

Um, after having opened big gob about yellow clothing I have to say you look very nice and nothing at all like a banana Cher :flowers:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: but the biggest laugh is Cher and myself always call ourselves the twins because our lives have run soooo similar :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

(disclaimer... I haven't worn as many men out as Cher :laugh: )