UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out today that the Sales Administrator has handed in her notice. This could explain the mystery job. She leaves in 4 weeks and there's only one other person there who can do her job. If her job is all the 'mystery job' entails, they can shove it. She's been there 8 years and never progressed beyond that role (and not because she's a div either). Anyway, they've offered me and one other temp another 6 weeks work. I'm going to stick around and see what happens :wink:

Yes, sales admin is really nice :) It's just that I think her job as it stands would bore me senseless. There's admin and finance sort of mixed in, and I just can't see me being happy doing that - especially as admin manager would be my line manager AND I've have to wear their minging horrible uniform (lilac polyester blouse :mecry:, royal blue and purple polyester jacket :mecry:, nylon navy swirly neckerchief :mecry: and navy 'slacks' :mecry:). They'd have to pay me a FECK of a lot of money for that :laugh: ).

I wore my suit again today. Only management are 'allowed' to wear suits. Several lodge residents mistook me for someone who knew what she was doing :laugh: :laugh:

:GroupHug: for poorly Tommypops

:GroupHug: and good wishes for Khyra

Dog next door has been howling and crying since 8am. His dad has gone abroad to work and his partner is supposed to be looking after him. She was out for hours last night as well & he cried and howled the whole time - he must feel like he's been abandoned :( I am not liking my new neighbours very much.

Our next door neighbour's dog has separation anxiety (which I don't think that they're aware of) and it barks and howls continuously :( It's just heartbreaking to listen to especially when I know that that is how my Bailey sounded to my next door neighbours :mecry:

so is dirtychicken, muckyhen?

Yes and apologies but the name change had nothing at all to do with me :glare:

Is it bad to break it delibrately? What happens if there is more then one of said item, but you only delibrately break one...will the others haunt you??

No and no. Do it :devil:

Muckyhen isn't very organised at the moment.

In what way? :unsure: I bought a dress, didn't like it, sold it on Ebay for a hooge profit and have had my seamstress friend lined up to make me a purple velvet dress from scratch for the last nth amount of weeks :unsure: Plus I had the option of the chocolate 2 piece. Sounds pretty organised to me :D

Hope Khyra is ok Sam :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Just done my house insurance....how on earth can it range from £280 to £73 for a little terrace cottage!!!??? Needless to say I've gone for the £73! :rolleyes:

£73? Is that for the year? For buildings and contents? Where from?! We pay about £40 a month at the moment :unsure:

Yes, yes and yes so whatever you're planning for the lovely plate-don't. :angry: :biggrin:

She wouldn't dare. Especially when it will shortly have company.

No no no, not the plate, that's up on the wall :unsure: :D

See :unsure:

I have had a letter from my GP. His name is Dr A. Ramon and his secretary is Mrs S E Smith.

The typists reference at the top of the page is therefore AR/SES :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My Internet service is pants.

Our next door neighbour's dog has separation anxiety (which I don't think that they're aware of) and it barks and howls continuously :( It's just heartbreaking to listen to especially when I know that that is how my Bailey sounded to my next door neighbours :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Harry was the same before we got Islay & my then neighbour (a hideous man) gave me so much grief I hardly dared leave the house. To be fair she did come back about half an hour after I posted and had obviously been to work so it mustn't be easy with her OH away, his dog, her own kids (though they're with their Dad at the moment) to look after and a job to go to. I'd have him here if Harry & Lucas weren't so arsey, he's a dear little thing which makes it so awful to hear him so upset :(

My little man is unwell if anyone can spare some good thoughts. He was really lethargic this lunchtime and wouldn't eat so he had a good long sleep, woke up had an apple went to play in the garden and developed a raging temperature, went really shivery and just wanted to go to sleep. We've been to the docs who thinks its a viral infection but Ive to keep an eye on him overnight. He just wants to sleep bless him :mecry:

:GroupHug: Jules :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Tommy :(

:GroupHug: Khyra

Toffee is humping a football in the garden :rolleyes:

Adam is away for a few days with school so I have been sorting out his room :wacko: Did ya miss me?

I am also doing lots of other tidying up because I always like the house to be tidy when I am on holiday :wacko: I don't mind it being a mess the other fifty weeks of the year though :wacko: :rolleyes: :laugh:

My little man is unwell if anyone can spare some good thoughts. He was really lethargic this lunchtime and wouldn't eat so he had a good long sleep, woke up had an apple went to play in the garden and developed a raging temperature, went really shivery and just wanted to go to sleep. We've been to the docs who thinks its a viral infection but Ive to keep an eye on him overnight. He just wants to sleep bless him :mecry:

:( Sending lots of good thoughts :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I have had a letter from my GP. His name is Dr A. Ramon and his secretary is Mrs S E Smith.

The typists reference at the top of the page is therefore AR/SES :laugh:

My doctor is called Dr De. Affectionately known by me and the OH as Dr Dre.

Well it makes us laugh anyway :rolleyes:

Was on way home yesterday in van. Hit a traffic jam and tried to turn round in a car park entrance (me and the van and reversing are not such good mates). Anyway somehow the horn got jammed in and every time I turned the engine on it blared out. Then as I was sitting in the van, with the keys out it auto locked and armed itself with the alarm and I couldn't work out how to get that turned off, we don't use it much as its a camper. So there I was blocking the entrance witha que of people, horn blaring, alarm blaring etc getting very red faced.

The OH couldn't rescue me as he couldn't leave tekno and as it was drivable just told me to drive it home as it was as only five minutes away (er yeah right drive down the high street with horn and alarm going!!).

Luckily someoen showed me this magic thing on the key ring that plugs in and deactivated the alarm and a screwdriver to the horn got that sorted.

Its amazing tho how many poeple don't stop and offer to help, even if you are impeding them on their jouneys.

:( :GroupHug:

:laugh: :laugh: (sorry) Em :GroupHug:

Oh bless :( :GroupHug:

I am currently Ms Confused of Confused City or Ms Indecisive of NoDecisionsMadeHeresville :wacko:

My car is insured with AXA via the AA. They have just called to offer me options as to what to do with my car. I was mostly expecting them to write it off following the run-in with the scaffolding pole and had been getting a few local valuations together and was expecting to be offered about £700 - £800. The repairs will cost £950 (for a dent and a rear windscreen :ohmy: ) and they have unexpectedly offer to fix it as the car has been valued at £1,100 :ohmy: BUT if they repair it I have to find £200 cash (excess) to pay the garage. If they write it off, I get £900 cash for another car. What I really wanted to do was have it written off then buy it back as I know it has only failed it's MOT on minor points and my dad could fix the dent and windscreen reasonably cheaply. However, it is now policy to not allow that to happen. So do I let them fix it and use the money put aside for the vets re. Bear to cover the excess? Or do I let them write it off and take the cash to buy a new car? :unsure:

History on my driving career might help: ever since I've had my first car my history of car ownership has gone good car/bad car/ good car/bad car, etc etc and this has gone on for about 10 cars :rolleyes: My Mondeo that I currently have has been FANTASTIC so I just know that my next car is going to be a dud :glare: :rolleyes: