• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening :wavey:

I yam on a break.

I yam a bit tired.

My worms have arrived and are settling in to their noo home. :wub:

DYlan and Clive are in disgrace cos they were brawling in someone else's pub yesterday :grrr:

I have not caught up yet so hope everyone is okay, but have a :GroupHug: while I go read back

:laugh: Theresa.

:GroupHug: for poorly tooth. Clove oil is good for numbing.

Jeez you lot are trying to finish me off aren't you. :laugh: Unfortunately yes it is another thing I can try. I've gone from being told by docs don't do anything not even walking far. To right do as much exercise as you can. It's going to hurt but I need you to do it so it's easier for me to remove as much as possible. I can vouch for it hurting cos I had a right old night of it last night. I've got a Yoga DVD so I'll stick that on. From memory I put it on once and something didn't go much on it. Can't remember if it was my back or one of my knees. :laugh: I've got a bike as well but thought running will build up a bit of stamina. Last time I got on my bike I didn't get very far before my legs went like jelly. He said swimming is probably the best one to do.

I don't see any multiple posts :ph34r_anim:

Lol :laugh:

My worms have arrived and are settling in to their noo home. :wub:

DYlan and Clive are in disgrace cos they were brawling in someone else's pub yesterday :grrr:

I have not caught up yet so hope everyone is okay, but have a :GroupHug: while I go read back

Evening :)

:laugh: Theresa.

:GroupHug: for poorly tooth. Clove oil is good for numbing.

Jeez you lot are trying to finish me off aren't you. :laugh: Unfortunately yes it is another thing I can try. I've gone from being told by docs don't do anything not even walking far. To right do as much exercise as you can. It's going to hurt but I need you to do it so it's easier for me to remove as much as possible. I can vouch for it hurting cos I had a right old night of it last night. I've got a Yoga DVD so I'll stick that on. From memory I put it on once and something didn't go much on it. Can't remember if it was my back or one of my knees. :laugh: I've got a bike as well but thought running will build up a bit of stamina. Last time I got on my bike I didn't get very far before my legs went like jelly. He said swimming is probably the best one to do.

I iz most ashamed of mines pc.

hadn't thought of the clove oil have a big bottle in my bag ty :flowers:

HLGS "BREAKING NEWS" : "Dustin the Turkey may be disqualified from the Eurovision as he has seven people including the pupeteer on stage, only six are allowed"

Theresa, Brandy is also good :)

Thank you all for your good thoughts, JJ's temperature has come down and he's sleeping, Im popping in every half hour tho :rolleyes: Is iit just me or are we genetically programmed to fear the worst?

Sooo..lets think. Forgot me quotes.

:GroupHug: for Riley's little boy, hope he feels better sooner

Sympathy for Noug as I too have toofache and am ignoring it pointedly as I hate hate hate dentists. :axehead:

Lesley Redrotties - you look v glam in that outfit :wub:

Nooo...there was defo more but I have a very small mind tonight :rolleyes:

I am wanting chocolate. Badly.

Edited to add: just seen Luke, 15 yr old Cocker whose owner passed away and needs a noo home

Edited by Abby

I've made vegan chocolate brownies tonight. They're very good but I used cocoa instead of hot chocoate powder so they aren't as sweet as they should be. I'll get some G&B's hot chocolate powder for the next lot <drool> :wub:

Glad JJ is feeling better :wub: I've lost track of the times Ceri had *meningitis* (in my head) whenever he was unwell :rolleyes: I hope you both get a good nights sleep :GroupHug:

The mps are voting at the mo on the abortion age limit, I really dont know what to think :( I had a niece born at 28 weeks who will start school this September who is health and fine, but a friend of my sister in law that she met in hospital had a little boy at the same time who has so many problems related to being born so early. They say only 0.01 per cent of abortions are done at 24 weeks, maybe it should just be left.

Maybe try Pilates then if yoga's a bit much. Not sure what DVDs are out there but I do a class and its loosened up my knotty shoulders a treat. Its very much "go at your own pace" and it was originally developed to rehabilitate soldiers after WW1 but has moved on somewhat :laugh: