May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i be cheeky and ask for some good thoughts for her please? :flowers:

Positive thoughts for Khyra :GroupHug:

Finally after months of carp something positive might just happen, I spoke to my Sister's Ex yesterday and I might be able to see my Nephew :biggrin: he's asked to see me and the dogs, I haven't seen him since January so it'll be nice to still have a contact with a family member :)

That's nice :flowers:

RMGrammarQuestion:

Un-productive or Non-productive? :unsure:

Unproductive :flowers:

RMF : I have been to work for a meeting and had a big lunch now I'm home and want to nap but I can't cos I need to study so I have Red Bull to keep me awake :wacko:

RMGrammarQuestion:

Un-productive or Non-productive? :unsure:

Both words are in oxford english dictionary with very slight differences in meaning.

Non-productive means literally that nothing is produced.

Unproductive can mean that things are being produced but are not economically viable to produce.

Told you there was onlt a slight difference :unsure:

Clear as mud ain't it? :rolleyes:

Both words are in oxford english dictionary with very slight differences in meaning.

Unproductive can mean that things are being produced but are not economically viable to produce.

ooo I'm clever cause when I first read them I thought that was what the difference was but then thought I was being too picky!!! But I wasn't I know my English.....woo hoo, now that I have exhausted my brain for the day I'm going back to sleep, or in other words writing use cases :wacko: !!

Thank you :flowers:

ooo I'm clever cause when I first read them I thought that was what the difference was but then thought I was being too picky!!! But I wasn't I know my English.....woo hoo, now that I have exhausted my brain for the day I'm going back to sleep, or in other words writing use cases :wacko: !!

Gold star for Murtle! :biggrin:

I want to reply to agilitymad's thread but don't know what to say :(

:unsure:

Edited to add found it.

Edited by safneo

How long do you think I'd get away with snoozing on my desk before someone notices???? :mellow:

Here for weeks :( this is not as good as it sounds.....

Have a RMQ Does an ornament feel pain if it gets broken???

Is it bad to break it delibrately? What happens if there is more then one of said item, but you only delibrately break one...will the others haunt you??

Have a RMQ Does an ornament feel pain if it gets broken???

Is it bad to break it delibrately? What happens if there is more then one of said item, but you only delibrately break one...will the others haunt you??

Yes, yes and yes so whatever you're planning for the lovely plate-don't. :angry: :biggrin: