UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

My little man is unwell if anyone can spare some good thoughts. He was really lethargic this lunchtime and wouldn't eat so he had a good long sleep, woke up had an apple went to play in the garden and developed a raging temperature, went really shivery and just wanted to go to sleep. We've been to the docs who thinks its a viral infection but Ive to keep an eye on him overnight. He just wants to sleep bless him :mecry:

:GroupHug: Georgia sends lots of hugs to her beloved :GroupHug:

Adam is away for a few days with school so I have been sorting out his room :wacko: Did ya miss me?

:laugh: It'd take a week to sort out Daisys room :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scared to post in here tonight cos I've missed so much and don't want to offend anyone :unsure:

But I'm glad JJ is okay and sorry for anyone broken I missed :flowers:

RMQ: I'm at Matts this weekend - his folks are over for dinner. I NEVER miss Eurovision - would it be very rude to make them watch it? :unsure: :laugh:

Scared to post in here tonight cos I've missed so much and don't want to offend anyone :unsure:

What were you planning on saying :unsure: seems to take quite a lot to offend peeps in here these days :laugh:

My chocolate bar went down very nicely and I am now contemplating having another :ohmy:

I can't see that making a good impression Claz. Have you already met them? :laugh:

Oh yes, we've met - loads in common cos they are my age :laugh: Eurovision is a bit Marmitey - Matt thought he'd hate it but laughed all the way through with me last year.

What were you planning on saying :unsure: seems to take quite a lot to offend peeps in here these days :laugh:
Oooh crikey no. I'd not talk foofs or chuffs or anything :rolleyes: I just didn't want to insult anyone by missing their woes.

RMSadThing: Its MindyTobleronies mums funeral tomorrow, if you could spare a thought for her and her family :flowers:

Dustins not been kicked out has he? I was going to have a bet on him to win :laugh:

Hope it wasn't a big one :unsure:

I am not very chattery tonight so I will get off to bed - if I can get lardass Minke to move downstairs.

NN Currywooman :wavey:

RMSadThing: Its MindyTobleronies mums funeral tomorrow, if you could spare a thought for her and her family :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Mindy and her family

"Hallelujah Chorus plays inbackground"

i am connected at home, it might fall over again 2morrow but i am happy in any case.

:biggrin: That must be nice. How's the noo house coming on?

:biggrin: That must be nice. How's the noo house coming on?

its wonderful i can hang my washing out on the line!!! i am not fallign over clothes horses every 5 mins!! i have a cupboard in the bedroom (i am aware how sad i sound :P)

I never keep up with RMF Claire, I can't see how anyone can! I would be seriously surprised if people were annoyed with me for that :laugh:

off to bed, nitey-nite.

p.s. After my lovely horseride yesterday, today I am BLOODY SORE in my inner thigh muscles.. auch auch lol.. :huh:

Poor Mindy, will be thinking of her.

I can barely keep my eyes open. And I wanted to watch the programme just starting on BBC1 - Mum and Me. I'll make a cup of tea to see if that helps.

I've just seen that Steve's flight has been delayed (again!) so he won't be home til nearer midnight. I really wanted to see him before I go to bed but guess he might just have to wake me up :rolleyes:

ETA Claire, I think Eurovision is a must for evening entertainment!

Edited by Peachy

Theresa what are you talking about?

Dustins not been kicked out has he? I was going to have a bet on him to win

Dustin has indeed failed to get through to the final :biglaugh:

My sincere commiserations to all his fans on here :(

Oh yes, we've met - loads in common cos they are my age :laugh: Eurovision is a bit Marmitey - Matt thought he'd hate it but laughed all the way through with me last year.

Eurovision might be taking things a bit far.

Massive :GroupHug: to Mindy and all her family tomorrow, I'll think of her tomorrow :flowers:

its wonderful i can hang my washing out on the line!!! i am not fallign over clothes horses every 5 mins!! i have a cupboard in the bedroom (i am aware how sad i sound :P)

I wouldn't worry. I get stupidly excited still about having a house. :rolleyes: I often wander round with a tape measure planning alterations I'll never be able to afford. It's fun though :laugh:

I am sinking lower and lower on the sofa...one of these days I'll actually go to bed at a sensible time and catch up on some sleep :rolleyes:

I can't edit :mecry:

I have just seen The Station Agent is on telly. I like that film. Oh well...

Okay...maybe I can edit

Edited by Abby

...one of these days I'll actually go to bed at a sensible time and catch up on some sleep :rolleyes:

On that note I am lobbing the dogs out for final pees/poos, making a cuppa and getting myself upstairs.

Sleep well Fugees :tired: :wavey: