UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't manky :glare: it actually honestly isn't its almost as if it is embarressed I mentioned it so it has decided to behave :rolleyes: :laugh: which is very good news :wink:

Ok ... so no red, no black and no purple ... anything else?! :unsure: Cause I'm gonna go dress shopping this weekend :laugh:

Green or orange they'd go nice with red or purple :laugh:

Anyway, enough party talk cause I'm not going :D

Are there any more answers other then Melpy to my ornament question please? I don't want to be haunted :unsure:

Does your phone get picture messages?? :unsure: will send you pictures of dresses I like and you can tell me which one to buy :laugh:

Yes :biggrin:

I'm home Saturday doing housework and waiting for a visitor so I'll be available to give you my opinion :cool:

Pink is ok depending on the shade. You thinking cerise or pastel?

Pale pink didnt look good on me, but then I am pale :mecry:

No-one looks good in yellow do they?

Pink is ok depending on the shade. You thinking cerise or pastel?

Very true :laugh: actually I think it suits black people :)

Yes :biggrin:

I'm home Saturday doing housework and waiting for a visitor so I'll be available to give you my opinion :cool:

Pale pink didnt look good on me, but then I am pale :mecry:

Funky doodle :biggrin:

I think pale pink would look ok as I am relatively brown at the mo, but will have to see what I can find, are we going for long dresses or whatever we like?? :unsure:

Me and Wendy have floor length, dunno about anyone else?

We do indeedy :biggrin:

Snow's dress is maxi-length, so to the ankle and Jacqui's dress is floor length (but thats with trainers :rolleyes: )

Sarah_H's intended dress is also maxi but she's tall. Muckyhen isn't very organised at the moment.

Oh, and as for the Allan's, I think they are wearing suits, not dresses, but you can never tell with those boys :wink:

Me and Wendy have floor length, dunno about anyone else?
We do indeedy :biggrin:

Snow's dress is maxi-length, so to the ankle and Jacqui's dress is floor length (but thats with trainers :rolleyes: )

Sarah_H's intended dress is also maxi but she's tall. Muckyhen isn't very organised at the moment.

Oh, and as for the Allan's, I think they are wearing suits, not dresses, but you can never tell with those boys :wink:

I'd better go to a posh dress shop then :rolleyes: :laugh:

:unsure: Lizzie has a sore foot. She was just sat next to me on the sofa and I noticed she'd been licking a back foot. After much wrestling I managed to see that it's sore between two toes. Much to Lizzies disgust I shall be keeping an eye on it :rolleyes:

Has she caught Melps athlete foot??

and I am away off home now after an unproductive day!!!

Edited by murtle