Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellooooooooooo Fugee peeps :wavey:

Had a lovely night out with my mates, they are luverly :wub:

p.s. I said write summit nice!!!!!! :glare: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Hello :wavey: there's always the 'founding people of noo movements, even a manky foof club, are VIPs' angle :unsure:

I found a little growth/ lump on Phoenix earlier :unsure: I'm no expert but it doesn't look like a fatty lump I'd say is was definately a growth of some kind :( , hopefully it's nothing, we're off to the vet on Friday.

:GroupHug: and good thoughts being sent

I am sillyly tired now. One of our regulars is giggling like a girl :rolleyes:

Why not ? Dibs is in her bed and Im having a trance session next door. :)

:laugh:

It would be just my luck if Kev had a pub-related crisis just as I'd got into me nightie and I had to go down and man=handle some drunken sot out the door half nekkid...

Mind you, we'd probably boost our customer numbers if that happened :dry:

Why not ? Dibs is in her bed and Im having a trance session next door. :)

:laugh: are the jungle cats swinging with you?! :unsure: :laugh:

Are you around Sun 1st?? :unsure:

Hello :wavey: there's always the 'founding people of noo movements, even a manky foof club, are VIPs' angle :unsure:

:laugh: I reckon I can live without being a manky foof VIP :laugh:

but thank you :flowers: and I hope the giggling girl shurrups soon :flowers:

Oh I think I'll try and watch Station Agent then. I was wondering about that earlier.

What with your winceyette nightie on, rollers under hair net and fag hanging out the corner of your mouth. I'm not so sure Abby. :laugh:

Scooby is growling in his sleep again. That boy has serious issues.

Edited by Jacobean

I found a little growth/ lump on Phoenix earlier :unsure: I'm no expert but it doesn't look like a fatty lump I'd say is was definately a growth of some kind :( , hopefully it's nothing, we're off to the vet on Friday.

Big :GroupHug: for Phoenix, good luck for Friday x

Oh I think I'll try and watch Station Agent then. I was wondering about that earlier.

What with your winceyette nightie on, rollers under hair net and fag hanging out the corner of your mouth. I'm not so sure Abby. :laugh:

Well, you know I pressed reuply, was going to write something nice, but then got flood control and came back to find this :ohmy:

Winceyette indeed! I'm a quality girl donchaknow. Nothing but polyester for me! Rub me down and you could stick me on the ceiling :huh:

with the static I meant for those of you with foul minds