May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear the tone once again has been lowered. :rolleyes:

it woz the winceyette...it went to me head guvnor :rolleyes:

I am having trouble deciding between watching the station agent, which I like muchly, and going to bed with a racy regency buck.

:unsure:

it woz the winceyette...it went to me head guvnor :rolleyes:

I am having trouble deciding between watching the station agent, which I like muchly, and going to bed with a racy regency buck.

:unsure:

Is that anyway to talk about your OH?

Is he very racy - show us a piccie :ph34r_anim:

I like being at home and being able to talk to fellow fugees at all hours of the night and day :)

Just wish I felt better :(

But if I felt better I wouldn't be at home all day :wacko:

I've done some trend analysis on the downward trend of rmf in recent evenings, and the most common link I can find is Pollyanna :laugh:

mods/admin can we put some Quality of Service in in here to restrict the foulness? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Sorry Abby :laugh:

Edited by nouggatti

:laugh: oh bless them :wub:

i thought I might pick my finger trap up in person :wink: :laugh:

Ok.

I can give you detailed instructions on removal too..... just in case you crash on the motorway home because you were playing with it.

Apparently I have pleurisy :mecry:

My doc was 'congratulating' me as he said he only sees 2/3 people every year with it which must mean I was special.........

I had it and its really not much fun. The only good thing is that once you are on major anti biotics it goes quickly but the antibiotics knock you for six

Edited by Trallwm farm

:GroupHug: Sending lots of love to Mindy and family :GroupHug:

Maybe try Pilates then if yoga's a bit much. Not sure what DVDs are out there but I do a class and its loosened up my knotty shoulders a treat. Its very much "go at your own pace" and it was originally developed to rehabilitate soldiers after WW1 but has moved on somewhat :laugh:

Yoga should be as gentle as it needs to be - I know when I went to classes, the teacher would just adjust things for people, like the woman with a weak back for example, so if you go to a class with a decent teacher and explain any concerns/weaknesses then they should let you know what to miss out/do instead etc.

I should take my own advice and start doing it again too. I did get as far as buying a yoga mat :laugh:

Ellie, a lovely spangly long grey dress will mingle and look fab! :biggrin: Or anything else really cos you is skinny and sexy. :angry: :laugh:

Cant possibly keep up but :GroupHug: to ickle Riley.

Hope Pheonix lumpy bits are nothing Steph :GroupHug:

Claz, enjoy the euro with the 'inlaws' :biggrin:

Not even looking at No.1 son pics. I am a happily married lady! :biggrin:

And special :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Mindy. Thinking of you and your family :(