UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Have a RMQ Does an ornament feel pain if it gets broken???

Is it bad to break it delibrately? What happens if there is more then one of said item, but you only delibrately break one...will the others haunt you??

Did Dirtybird really ask you to do what I think you've done, or planning to do? :unsure:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes and yes so whatever you're planning for the lovely plate-don't. :angry: :biggrin:

No no no, not the plate, that's up on the wall :unsure: :D

Did Dirtybird really ask you to do what I think you've done, or planning to do? :unsure:

It depends on what you are thinking....my questions might give a clue....

Edited by murtle

How long do you think I'd get away with snoozing on my desk before someone notices???? :mellow:

Depends how many other people are in your office and if they have time on their hands.

When I worked in a college library, many years ago now, I reckoned you could easily get an hour's sleep if you went into a small book-room and piled a stack of books to be shelved in front of the door. You could then snooze happily, knowing that if anyone came in (unlikely if you chose an unpopular room), the door would hit the books in time for you to sit up and look as though you had briefly sat down to put a few books onto the bottom shelf. :laugh:

Oooh I have an RMF.

Went to the Keith Hall training centre today for a haircut. Cut, blow dry and very detailed consultation cost me £7. I usually pay £35. Bargain :biggrin:

Bargainous!!!

And reminds me of an RMF: I'm having a very bad hair day. My fringe is too long so I had a little go and hacking trimming it, but its longer one side than the other :rolleyes: I'm tempted to try and repair the damage, but might end up wtih no fringe left. My appointment is not for a whole week so I will have to remove all scissors from my reach :unsure:

Afternoon.

Gorgeous weather here again.

Fergus has been so noisy the past couple of days. Wants to be in the garden or playing all the time and none of the others will go or play with him. Don't know what's got into him. Bracken is being a misery.

Thinking lots of good thoughts for Khyra :GroupHug:

Poor Tommy is really in the wars this year. Hope this is the last. Is he run down to keep catching all these things? :GroupHug:

Lots of foofs are coming out of the closet I see :laugh:

RMF: I am going to a ball :biggrin: :elefant:

RMF2: I still don't have a dress for said ball :rolleyes: :laugh:

RMQ: Are we having a colour theme for dresses?! Or are we all clashing?! :unsure: :laugh:

Dont wear red. My dress is red and you are too dinky and petite that if you wear red I will look like a heifer. :rolleyes:

Dont wear red. My dress is red and you are too dinky and petite that if you wear red I will look like a heifer. :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: missus you is WAY skinnier than me now you daft mare :wub:

:rolleyes: that means I have to buy a new dress now :rolleyes: was wondering if I could get away with one I had when I was 18 ... but its red ... ah well, any old excuse! :wink:

:biglaugh: missus you is WAY skinnier than me now you daft mare :wub:

:rolleyes: that means I have to buy a new dress now :rolleyes: was wondering if I could get away with one I had when I was 18 ... but its red ... ah well, any old excuse! :wink:

I flipping an not :huh:

Well, with my magic knickers, I can live in hope

And on the plus side,

my chuff isn't manky

:biggrin:

RMQ: Are we having a colour theme for dresses?! Or are we all clashing?! :unsure: :laugh:

Don't wear black either. I'm wearing black and prefer to look like Morticia all on my own thankyouverymuch.

On the other hand I may wear dark purple so I can look like a corpse.

Lots of foofs are coming out of the closet I see :laugh:

Yep and you weren't even here this time :rolleyes:

I flipping an not :huh:

Well, with my magic knickers, I can live in hope

And on the plus side,

my chuff isn't manky

:biggrin:

It isn't manky :glare: it actually honestly isn't its almost as if it is embarressed I mentioned it so it has decided to behave :rolleyes: :laugh: which is very good news :wink:

Ok ... so no red, no black and no purple ... anything else?! :unsure: Cause I'm gonna go dress shopping this weekend :laugh:

Edited by sparkle