UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :wavey: It's another beautiful sunny day here, the rain which was forecast hasn't shown up (yet) :biggrin:

Maxgsdb.jpg

Wellard :wub: I think it would be a fitting tribute to Bear :flowers:

Laura - that poor girl :(

Michelle - I hope Issie is okay :GroupHug:

I was doing some painting earlier and went all dizzy and whoozie. My shoulder was giving me intense pain and I had to take an anti-sickness pill as well as painkillers. I buggered off to bed and slept for about 2 hours and now feel a lot better except that I can't keep warm - and it's red hot here! I have a fleece on and my neighbour was astounded when I went out into the garden with it on as she was stripped off topping up her tan.

Go see a doctor please madam :flowers:

Phebe Owl - I am glad your mum got there in the end :flowers:

Chasta - nice dress - don't forget we need pics of you in it :flowers:

Katiebob - pleased to hear the collie boy is with you. Look forward to pics :flowers:

Billy - what a shock! :ohmy: I hope you get something else sorted soon - you should at least be able to get some temp work until something more permanent comes up :flowers:

Lizzie - well done to your son :partytime:

I taped a prog the other night called Half Ton Dad and have just watched it this morning.

I was horrified to see, the daughter of this extremely overweight guy, feeding her 4 month old daughter a hamburger and chips !!

Talk about ignorance. Does she not realise that her Dad was excessively overweight due to his poor diet ... and here she is admitting that she eats loads of rubbish and is feeding her daughter it too !!

Anyone else watching Midnight Man on ITV1? I am gripped.

Right off to persuade Lady its ok for us to go out in the rain and get wet !! Think I better dig out her wax jacket :)

I watched Midnight Man last night and really enjoyed it, I just hope I remember its on again next week!

Weather is very miserable today, its peeing down, however Lady had no problem either going out or shaking herself off all over me :)

RMF: I was reading the manky body parts thread early this morning at work whilst the base op was sleeping.

Well, he was attempting to sleep, as I'd decided to start from page 1.

Everything was fine for 20 minutes, just the occasional snort from me until I got up as far as arse bunting and arse aliens :wacko:

I admit taking a huge swig of tea as I was reading a huge mistake.

Luckily I avoided the keyboard and monitor, but sprayed a huge mouthful all over the table, to the base op's disgust.

Mind you, it came out of my nose and mouth so I'm not surprised he was disgusted.......... :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: Arse bunting always brings out that effect :biglaugh: People who have never ventured in that thread don't know what they're missing :biglaugh:

Aaany case, the long and short of it is that my task for next week will be looking after Mal and mum, as well as organising a new job! Coz Mal's insurance will run out at some point, and I'll be damned if I can't pay for his treatment. Oh boy, I might be a bit up sh!t creek! :unsure:

:GroupHug: I really hope you find something quickly :GroupHug:

Still no joy finding those camo trousers in my local asda's, the pair I bought originally were a bit tight and as the material is pre-faded/worn, it rips easily.

Shame cos they were soo chumfy but asda coventry say they've discontinued them, to my disgust.

Have you looked at the sainsburys ones?

aaa the arse bunting, I wondered where it was, now why didnt I think to look there?