UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning

its dull and damp here this morning .... and typically for the forecast I have just seen for the rest of the week shows lovely sunshine and a lot warmer .... typical when kids go back to school, and me back to work :(

can anyone tell me what the difference is between an Alsation and a German Shepherd?

Is the GSD fur longer?

:GroupHug: for you that need them

Elaine: think we should have a piccie of your new hairdo !!

But my hair's no different - just brighter :) I've been using this colour for about 2 years :laugh:

I got about 3 hours sleep last night. At one point I got up to get a glass of water - and walked smack bang into the hoover which I hadn't put away :blush: I have a great bruise above my knee now. Muppet :rolleyes:

It's sunny but misty here this morning.

I am in France, the sun has been shining. The hounds are in heaven, out of the door and 20 acres to run in although they've found it a bit hot to take full advantage of the space. They just love having the door open and being able to go for a wander when they feel like it. No doubt I shall have feral hounds again when we get back to London and I have to put leads on them. Its the same everytime, they also look at our little patch of a 'garden' with a look of complete disgust when we get back but for now, they have freedom. The grass in the fields is waist height so they are having to pronk to get anywhere, rugby balls are getting lost left, right and centre. No doubt the farmer will find them with his combine harvester when he comes to harvest the hay!

I have become a domestic goddess, home baked bread, even doing the washing isn't a chore for the most part. Pace of life is slow, parents came over for a bbq this evening, the lizards are out basking in the sun, Indy is attempting to catch them but at 14 they are a bit too fast for him, however he is enjoying trying.

Sounds Idyllic :biggrin:

I got about 3 hours sleep last night. At one point I got up to get a glass of water - and walked smack bang into the hoover which I hadn't put away :blush: I have a great bruise above my knee now. Muppet :rolleyes:

Manky body patrs pics? :unsure:

I went to bed late, but still woke up at the usual time for work. Annoying really, as I know that tomorrow I won't want to get up when I really do have to go to work. :rolleyes:

morning

its dull and damp here this morning .... and typically for the forecast I have just seen for the rest of the week shows lovely sunshine and a lot warmer .... typical when kids go back to school, and me back to work :(

can anyone tell me what the difference is between an Alsation and a German Shepherd?

Is the GSD fur longer?

:GroupHug: for you that need them

Elaine: think we should have a piccie of your new hairdo !!

There is no difference,they are the same. Originally called German Shepherds then over time changed to Alsatians and now referred more to German Shepherds,think thats sort of right but same dog at the end of the day!

Morning :wavey:

Same chair, different covers, different Protector of the Armchair

Guinny_chair.jpg

Henrychair.jpg

Same floppy leg position :rolleyes: :laugh: :wub:

Gorjuss :wub:

Now I just dont understand why someone watching Flood would need to ring floodline afterwards :wacko:

Presumably because of the flooding we've had in recent years, firstly in Boscastle and then last year's floods. Lives were lost as well as the horrendous damage to property and I imagine that some people who lived through it might find it very distressing :(

None whatsoever :flowers:

Presumably because of the flooding we've had in recent years, firstly in Boscastle and then last year's floods. Lives were lost as well as the horrendous damage to property and I imagine that some people who lived through it might find it very distressing :(

morning :wavey:

i thought that too alex but i would have thought the samaritans would have been more appropriate than floodline :wacko:

how are fings in the house of merle

Tomorrow I am going to be making attempts to sort out lack of broadband and once sorted there will be pictures a plenty.

That'll be lovely :biggrin: I can't wait to see pics of them boinging in the fields :laugh:

Just back from H's Mother's, we went for a family lunch with his Grandma and sister. I have been with Howard for 8 years and married for 6, take the fact I am 6 months pregnant and am therefore no unassuming presence then add the fact that we spoke at length on Thursday as to what I would eat (she was cooking a casserole for everyone else and I can't eat meat) she forgot to feed me so for lunch I had some carrots and a bit of broccoli, oh what it is to feel loved :wub: :rolleyes:

RMF I am watching the Bourne Supremacy - I do like a good car chase :)

That reminds me of the time Ian brought me home to meet his parents for the first time. She'd cooked him his favourite meal, made a huge fuss over it and I had nuffink at all :rolleyes: Her regard for me never once changed :rolleyes:

:partytime: 4000 posts :biggrin:

I can't believe it's taken so long :rolleyes:

:partytime: Well done, I seem to have passed 11000 some time ago unnoticed by me. Gives you something to aim for :biggrin:

Morning :)

Now I just dont understand why someone watching Flood would need to ring floodline afterwards :wacko:

I must admit when they put that up I snorted out loud.I must be in a very unsympathetic mood.Very good programme though and a bit scary that it could happen.

No rain yet today so I'm hoping I may be able to cut my hay meadow grass later.

Morning

:partytime: 4000 posts :biggrin:

I can't believe it's taken so long :rolleyes:

Yay!! :flowers:

There is no difference,they are the same. Originally called German Shepherds then over time changed to Alsatians and now referred more to German Shepherds,think thats sort of right but same dog at the end of the day!

Changed to Alsations in the war as they originally came from Alsatia. Yep same dog.

ken sheppard asked to be on my yahoo messenger that I dont use, wondered if I knew him off a site.

Oh well lol

You've pulled Jazz

Morning :wacko:

Poor Tommy was up 'till after 5 this morning with toothache :( He has an 'emergency' consultataion to have the tooth removed....in a fornight :unsure:

I was on the phone to NHS24 through the night, and today have an appointment with a dentist which was a nightmare to get as it's a holiday today :wacko:

Poor kid is sleeping now so dentist said let him sleep and bring him this afternoon.