UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just bought a load of lovely fabric on ebay enough to make the curtains for my bedrooms

28 metres of jacquard fabric in one design and 19m in the other, I paid £54 including delivery, what an absolute bargain, it should be around £8 a metre I am so excited

I am contemplating dying my hair. It badly needs doing, and I have the dye. A friend normally does it for me, but work's got in the way. So do I do it myself? I always use two bottles coz my hair's so thick, so there's not much chance of me missing bits..... Hmm.... It might make me feel better to have bright hair, so I think I will.

STEP AWAY FROM THE SHAMPOO :unsure:

OOOH the full monty is on

i luffs that film :wub:

and i rather like robert carlyle :blush02:

elaine go for it

cant be worse than me going back to blonde and forgetting about the two blood red streaks i had previously browned over resulting in two lovely powder pink slices in my noo blonde do :laugh:

I'd be tempted as well Elaine, it'd make you feel better but make sure you can't go wrong. If it's the same colour as always and you feel comfortable, then how wrong can it go? Famous last words maybe :rolleyes: Nah, I'm sure it'll be fine. I've never regretted what I've done to my hair, only what I've let other people do to it :ohmy:

I've just sent OH to bed to relax for a bit. He's having a bad asthma attack and can't get his chest cleared. He's used so much inhaler than he's gone all heady. I can hear him coughing, poor thing. I can't do anything to help :unsure:

Marian CT - how are you feeling now? Ange, how are you as well?

Edited to swoon and go all unnecessary over Sir Henry :bigloveglass:

Edited by Peachy

Awww bless :wub: How has Sir Henry recovered from his de-dangling op?

He's forgiven me :wub:

For those who didn't know him, I should probably point out that the First Protector of the Armchair was Gdog but Sir Henry has taken over the position very well :wink:

I'd be tempted as well Elaine, it'd make you feel better but make sure you can't go wrong. If it's the same colour as always and you feel comfortable, then how wrong can it go? Famous last words maybe :rolleyes: Nah, I'm sure it'll be fine. I've never regretted what I've done to my hair, only what I've let other people do to it :ohmy:

I'm sitting with red gunk on my hair :) It is the same colour I always use, so no worries on that score. I'd just forgotten how messy dying my own hair can be. The red looks quite astonishing against my pukey green bathroom sink :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

I love having bright hair. When it starts to dull and my roots show, I don't feel like 'me'. It always looks fab when it's just dyed. So much so that I've had random strangers stopping me on the street to comment on it :unsure: And a man once walked into a wall because he was staring at my barnet so much. I made sure he knew that I saw exactly what he'd done, and his face went redder than my hair :biggrin:

Kelly I don't want to worry you but keep an eye on Steve he may need to go to hospital.

Thanks Michelle :flowers: I've already threatened that but he's having none of it. Typical man. I take some comfort in that he knows his lungs better than I do and he's lived with asthma for longer than I have. I've just checked on him and he's really rattly. He says it's getting looser so at least it's on the move. I'm making him a cup of tea at the moment.

I'm sitting with red gunk on my hair :) It is the same colour I always use, so no worries on that score. I'd just forgotten how messy dying my own hair can be. The red looks quite astonishing against my pukey green bathroom sink :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

I love having bright hair. When it starts to dull and my roots show, I don't feel like 'me'. It always looks fab when it's just dyed. So much so that I've had random strangers stopping me on the street to comment on it :unsure: And a man once walked into a wall because he was staring at my barnet so much. I made sure he knew that I saw exactly what he'd done, and his face went redder than my hair :biggrin:

Yay!! I know what you mean. I used to have my hair bright red and I loved it. Hated the mess of dying it though :rolleyes: And the poor towels...and floor...and sink...and my dressing gown....and my skin...and anything that came into contact with me really :unsure: :laugh:

Nite nite Wendy :flowers: