UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Morning :wacko:

Poor Tommy was up 'till after 5 this morning with toothache :( He has an 'emergency' consultataion to have the tooth removed....in a fornight :unsure:

I was on the phone to NHS24 through the night, and today have an appointment with a dentist which was a nightmare to get as it's a holiday today :wacko:

Poor kid is sleeping now so dentist said let him sleep and bring him this afternoon.

he really does have my deepest sympathy poor lamb. make sure you have some salt in so you can make him salt mouthwash after meals. it makes a big difference to keeping it clean. I also found this week that sucking an ice lolly was quite soothing when my gums were throbbing.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :wacko:

Poor Tommy was up 'till after 5 this morning with toothache :( He has an 'emergency' consultataion to have the tooth removed....in a fornight :unsure:

I was on the phone to NHS24 through the night, and today have an appointment with a dentist which was a nightmare to get as it's a holiday today :wacko:

Poor kid is sleeping now so dentist said let him sleep and bring him this afternoon.

Aww poor Tommy. There is nothing worse than toothache :GroupHug:

Typical Bank Holiday Monday, pizzling down. :rolleyes:

I am 30 today :(

I feel old :mecry:

I am depressed at the lack of things i have achieved so far in my life.

Being 30 is depressing

Later if I am very good I will be able to spray weedkiller on the nettles that are about to take over my garden.

God life gets crap...............

Being 30 is depressing

Later if I am very good I will be able to spray weedkiller on the nettles that are about to take over my garden.

As a 37 year old I can tell you that you're just a whipper snapper! God, if you're old then what must I be!!?? :rolleyes: :wink:

Age only is a state of mind, hence the reason that I fluctuate between being 15 and 85 :wacko:

:GroupHug: Tommy

:GroupHug: Kelly, Happy Birthday :flowers:

I hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday, if anyone is going out on a lovely long walk with their doglets enjoy it for us as well since I'm working a 10 hours shift in a mo :glare: Last one this week though :biggrin:

Being 30 is depressing

:GroupHug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! :biggrin:

BTW if you don't fancy gardening there is a fun dog show on at Boxgrove, open from 12 judging from 1 :flowers:

Being 30 is depressing

:GroupHug: I was 30 in February and at the time it didn't bother me too much, made me feel more grown up really. But then one day this week I was having a really pants day, the sheer amount of white hairs I've got sprouting on my head made me cry, my skin looks older too. Have a day of wallowing like I did :GroupHug: Think of all the positive things you HAVE achieved. There is still plenty of time to do all the things you have not :flowers:

Being 30 is depressing

Happy Birthday Kelly, :flowers: I can give you 12 years. :ohmy:

You are a spring chicken.

Being 30 is depressing

Honestly, it only gets better :wub: thirty is fun, turning thirty might not be so fun, but actually being 30 is fab!!

Come join the party......

ps Happy Birthday, celebrate in style!

Edited by murtle

happy birthday!!!!!

hugs to those with poorly teeth.......i know your pain.........but it's my own fault for avoiding dentist for yrs!

hello to anyone else in work!!...................I in office on call and really bored and trying to make my work drag so i dont have to mop floors and wash cars!!!!!! only 5 days till the weekend!!!!

:(

:ohmy: you are never 37, that's me stunned for the day, I thought you was late 20s.

I like you, you can stay! :biggrin: :biggrin:

We're off in a minute to Delamere Forest. It's a decent day and Mal prefers woods to the beach by far. Tomorrow he'll be dropped off at the hospital, to undergo surgery on Wednesday morning, so today I just want to do what Mal really likes - even though he hasn't got a clue. Mal won't think that him getting his way will be anything out of the ordinary though, he's used to it! :rolleyes: