UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me that cant get onto Trish's website :unsure: . I went and broke it didnt I? :rolleyes:

It seems to be down at the moment :flowers: I recommend a good night's sleep and then trying again, with a nice cup of tea, in the morning :)

Hopefully this link will take you to her travel blog if you want to see her latest entry (from today).

Trish has just phoned, she's completed her treck across the cairngorms in 3 1/2 days, doing up to 17 miles a day and is now reunited with Padi, her driver, and Ben. Padi's coming back for the weekend and Trish has requested some more Oldies' handouts - someone sent them here before she left - 1/2 or 1/3 of an A4 sheet, I would think. It may have been Fee, I'll pm her. She won't run out for a while but Padi won't be coming back for some time.

Padi, her backup driver has been home for the weekend! :wacko: She, Ben and her dog Paris came over today so we could download all her photos and so I could hand over some medication for Ben and some more Oldies handouts. Padi is loving the lifestyle. Trish is really motoring on, it will not be long until she gets to Edinburgh. She has not had as much support so far as she'd hoped for, mainly because she's been travelling thru such unpopulated areas. I'm sure she'd enjoy some support from you all on her travelpod diary !

Another post from me tonight.

Trish is reaching Edinburgh tomorrow :thumbsup_still:

She will be staying with us for a couple of nights - I can't wait to hear all about her journey so far! Ben is probably staying too, but that depends on whether he can convince FeeBee of his gentlemanly manners :wink:

If any of you are in the area and fancy joining us to hear about Trish's amazing Trudge, please get in touch - Trish's mobile is 0777 339 3786, or you can ring me at 0131 332 1923. :flowers:

Another post from me tonight.

Trish is reaching Edinburgh tomorrow :thumbsup_still:

She will be staying with us for a couple of nights - I can't wait to hear all about her journey so far! Ben is probably staying too, but that depends on whether he can convince FeeBee of his gentlemanly manners :wink:

If any of you are in the area and fancy joining us to hear about Trish's amazing Trudge, please get in touch - Trish's mobile is 0777 339 3786, or you can ring me at 0131 332 1923. :flowers:

Fantastic :flowers:

If you are able to get any video of Trish while she's with you, to go on the OC YouTube site etc. to publicise what she's doing, that would be really great Silke :biggrin: Pretty please :flowers:

Fantastic :flowers:

If you are able to get any video of Trish while she's with you, to go on the OC YouTube site etc. to publicise what she's doing, that would be really great Silke :biggrin: Pretty please :flowers:

Camcorder is charging :biggrin:

(Btw I love that video of Minnie-Moo and your nephew - soooo cute!! :wub: )

Thought you would all like to know that I have reached Edinburgh. 376 miles in 37 days!!! I am now staying with Silke and Stella and their beautiful sponsor dog Feebee . Ben is behaving himself so he is staying here also. :rolleyes: We are here for a couple of nights so I should have time to update my blog on Travelpod later and will be putting photos (hopefully!!!) onto the other blogs, so check it out. :biggrin:

Yes I have had a nice couple of days rest. Have been looked after very well by Silke and Stella. Was lovely to meet Feebee. I am so pleased she is feeling better and looking so happy, a credit to Silke and Stella. Having met feebee, I am so glad to be able to raise money for such dogs, vets bills I know can run into the thousands!! People that I have met along the way have been donating £5 and £10, hopefully more will do online too. Ben enjoyed himself too with Silke and Stella & Feebee, he was on his best behaviour!! I have added photos to my blog on Travelpod, please have a look. :rolleyes: