UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This epic event has been covered by Dog World - photo and everything - lots of mentions of the Oldies Club including the web address which the article says includes "a comprehensive list and description of all the wonderful dogs needing homes" :) Happy to cut out and send if Trish or anyone is doing a scrap book type of thingy.

This epic event has been covered by Dog World - photo and everything - lots of mentions of the Oldies Club including the web address which the article says includes "a comprehensive list and description of all the wonderful dogs needing homes" :) Happy to cut out and send if Trish or anyone is doing a scrap book type of thingy.

Yes,I would be very grateful if you could get me a copy of it, :rolleyes: My address is on my website. :)

Trish, can't believe you are starting this in a week or so :ohmy: Am hoping the weather is kind to you and that you meet lots of wonderful people along the way :biggrin:

If anyone else would like to sponsor our wonderful Trish for doing this, please do :flowers:

The OC is facing rather high vet bills at the moment (even more so than usual) so all sponsorship greatly received (proceeds from Trish's Trudge are being split between the OC and Dogs Trust).

Well, the time has almost arrived for me to start this epic walk!!! :rolleyes: It is my plan to start the walk 10am Sunday 18th May. Would really welcome anybody who can join me for the send off. :rolleyes: I really cannot wait, very excited. But before then I am so looking forward to seeing my Ben, I have so missed him this month. Very thankful to Elaine for looking after him and also to Paddy to bring him on the walk, I have some great friends< :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Unfortunately Trish had not stopped running since the plane landed Tuesday! :biggrin: She had several phonecalls on her way home, thanks to the Oldies Club had her photo taken for a newspaper article yesterday. She came here yesterday evening to do some emails and say goodbye. She, Ben, Padi(her support driver) and Paris (Padi's GSD) are setting off for Scotland later today, they hope to be camping in the Lake District tonight. Money has already started coming in, Trish will be replying to all the letters/emails etc when she has a free moment. I'm sure she'd like to to thank Ange in particular who has really helped so much in every way to help get this walk publicised. Your a star Ange! :flowers:

I think we may find that Ange has twisted the arm of persuaded a very nice person to help with pr en route! :biggrin:

Correction, Trish is now heading North tomorrow morning - she is still trying to find all her possessions and has to come back here for another goodbye since I've just found her Garmin navigator here! She's relying on that (and 57 os maps) to find her way! :biggrin:

I think we may find that Ange has twisted the arm of persuaded a very nice person to help with pr en route! :biggrin:

Correction, Trish is now heading North tomorrow morning - she is still trying to find all her possessions and has to come back here for another goodbye since I've just found her Garmin navigator here! She's relying on that (and 57 os maps) to find her way! :biggrin:

Am I allowed to laugh at her forgetting her sat nav? :unsure:

Trish! :laugh: :laugh: Do we need to put you on a train? :D

Yes, a very nice person is indeed helping us with PR, for which we are very grateful :)

Have a safe journey to Scotland Trish and enjoy the next five months - you are a star :flowers: