Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice she is doing a wide detour to make sure to avoid Magor :D

:angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

But she hasn't got a choice as I will get hubby to drive me to a meeting point to walk a little with her if she likes. :) Trish, you are back in the SW week fifteen/sixteen, I shall try and meet up with you for a few miles. Elaine has got my number :)

Cindy

Trish is collecting the old Springmobile, now known as Trish Trudge Mobile on Thursday, it's the end of an era for us, but we are so happy that it gets to help such a wonderful cause, we'll definitely be meeting up with Trish for part of the walk and I don't know about a cooked breakfast (I don't think she'd trust my cooking) but there will definitely be a hot bath and a foot soak waiting for her here.

Edited to say I'll get some photos of the Trishmobile being handed over.

Edited by selina

Trish, you are back in the SW week fifteen/sixteen, I shall try and meet up with you for a few miles. Elaine has got my number :)

Cindy

It would be great to meet up. You can get my number from Elaine also. Nearer the time you can let me know where the best place to meet. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and their dogs during this walk. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, that is a lovely article in DogWorld. Lovely photo of Elaine.W's bassett Hounds. Ben looks a bit scared, he's not a poser for photos and to get him to sit for that photo was painful, he just kept running off!!! I hope that through the article alot more money can be raised, :-), and also alot more people join me on the walk, :-) A big thankyou to Oldies Club for getting it to their attention. :-)

Wow, that is a lovely article in DogWorld. Lovely photo of Elaine.W's bassett Hounds. Ben looks a bit scared, he's not a poser for photos and to get him to sit for that photo was painful, he just kept running off!!! I hope that through the article alot more money can be raised, :-), and also alot more people join me on the walk, :-) A big thankyou to Oldies Club for getting it to their attention. :-)

We got to thank you Trish, not the other way around :flowers: Snatch and Ruby will train hard this summer and are hoping to walk at least 4-7 miles with you as reps for Oldie staffies :biggrin: I promiss Snatch won't have a stick this time to slap people around the legs with :rolleyes: :laugh:

Cindy

It is a pleasure to be able to help, especially because I have had so much support from you all at Oldies Club. :-) And it is because of your support I know that alot more money will be raised. :-)) The 'pleasure' in helping might be re-phrased a week into the walk!!!! :)