Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely photos Carrie, could I borrow one or two for the OC site? :flowers:

6.15? I shall try to find Wilts Radio :biggrin:

Help yourself, Ange. There's a couple of others on my Flickr site here is you want to grab them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/21647738@N05/...157606591723776

Re Radio Wiltshire, it looks like you can listen online here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/

<wanders off to set alarm clock for silly o'clock!>

Cheers, Carrie

Trish has been on Wiltshire radio, she plugged the walk and her website. She has phoned me to say she was very pleased with it, she got on very well with the interviewer. Shame it was on so early, perhaps we'll be able to organise another one when she gets into Wiltshire!

Back to bed......

Trish is about 6 days ahead of schedule at the moment, she's at Chorley at the moment. - I quote from her website:

'Week Thirteeen

The Staffordshire Way goes through Kingsley, Kingsley Holt, then through Hawksmoor Wood towards Alton. Continue to Rocester, then south to Uttoxeter. The S.W then heads south through Bagots Park, Abbotts Bromley making for Blithfield Reservoir. At Rugeley join the Trent and Mersey Canal and head NW to Great Haywood. Then head south through Cannock Chase and join the Heart of England Way making for Cannock Wood and Gentleshaw. The H of E.W goes through Lichfield and then south crossing the A5 and A453 heading for Drewton Bassett.

Week Fourteen

The H of E.W then follows the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal south making for Shustoke Reservoirs, then Green End. Cross over the M6, A45 and A452 at Balsall Common. Just after Balsall Common I leave the H of E.W and via lanes I make for the Dogs Trust Centre at Honiley (Kennelworth). I rejoin the H of E.W by going through Wroxall and Hay Wood (Midland Link path). Again head south on the H of E.W through Rowington, crossing the M40 and through Henley-in-Arden. The H of E.W then passes Morton Bagot, south through Alne Wood to Alne End, making for Alcester. Continue south to Bidford-on-Avon. Again I leave the H of E.W and head over Cleeve Hill to South Littleton and then lanes and paths to Wickhamford where there is another Dogs trust Centre I shall visit.'

If anyone's in the area, please do phone her and join her for a few miles.

Edited by elainew