UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

Sorry I have been very lax about this and as they are on their way I need to send the cheque off. Please can you tell me who to make it out to and where to send it please?

I know the details are probably on here somewhere but I am being very lazy.

Thank you.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trish has just phoned, the weather is wonderful (big snort from us down South), she is loving it, has seen large herds of deer and sunbathing seals. Ben is taking part on some of the walks and is doing very well. Thank you very much to those of you who have donated.

Trish has just phoned, the weather is wonderful (big snort from us down South), she is loving it, has seen large herds of deer and sunbathing seals. Ben is taking part on some of the walks and is doing very well. Thank you very much to those of you who have donated.

Thanks for the update Elaine :flowers: I am rather jealous as I can imagine how fantastic the wildlife will be on her travels and we never really get to see it :)

Don't forget Trish is keeping a travel blog, which we are trying to update several times a week at least, to let people know where she is and what she's up to :biggrin:

If you go here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entri...59800/tpod.html

you can view the various entries so far and see how far she's travelled on the map (though the last post was added on Thursday so she'll have got a bit further).

If anyone wants to donate by cheque, there are details on her website: http://www.trishstrudge4dogs.co.uk/Contact...20Donations.htm

If you want to pay by PayPal you can pay via [email protected] :flowers:

Although we have had the cr@ppiest of weather here today, especially since we're almost in June, I am very happy to report that I have been texting Trish and thankfully she is having fantastic weather on her trudge and she has a tan! :biggrin:

Although she said it is rather windy at night (not sure if that's the weather or she's been cooking lots of beans :unsure: Sorry Trish :laugh: ).

Trish stayed overnight with me, in Strath Halladale, last Tuesday and was thoroughly enjoying her travels.

We are now on our fifth week of warm sunshine ( sorry for all you soggy southerners), so she has had the best start.

I will be following her progress on her blog.

Sorry you are having such bad weather down south, make sure you get rid of it soon!!! Cannot believe I am two weeks in already. Am in an internet 'laundrette' in Inverness. Looking forward to seeing a couple of people at Edinburgh. If you want to contact me by phone to arrange meeting up, as it is hard for me to get internet access at the moment, PM Elaine, and she will PM my phone number to you. Thankyou again for all your support. £560 has now been raised, keep it coming!!! :rolleyes:

Trish phoned this evening when I was out. She reported to OH that the weather was great, they'd found a lovely camping site next to a river and she was dipping her feet in the water as she spoke! She has texted me another update to her blog which I'll post tomorrow.