UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

What a fabulous thing to do!! Have you asked DT whether they'll put something in their next edition of WAG (their newsletter to supporters) - either just publicising the walk to increase your sponsorship, or potentially finding you a Motorhome donation.

I'm about to do the next edition of the K9knitters newsletter (OK - so circulation is much less than WAG.....but we're almost up to 1000 copies sent out :wacko: ) - so I shall give you a plug in there if you like!

Cheers, Carrie

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 14 you are in my neck of the woods, should be around so beds are available for all of you (well, sofa bed and camp bed but plenty of dog beds). Work from home so most days should be able to pick you up, bring you back here then drop you off in the morning.

will pm my contact number.

:) What a fantastic thing to do...well done you !! hope you raise lots of sponsorship..

I will pledge £10, can someone just let me know when and where to send the donation, thanks. :flowers:

Thankyou very much for your support. You can send donations to 'Trish Adams, Flat 202, The Citadel, Bath Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15-2AB' and make the cheque payable to 'Trish Adams Trudge 4 Dogs'. I am also hoping to set up links from my website to 'Just Giving' as another way of raising funds for those who want to donate online. Please check out www.trishstrudge4dogs.co.uk as it also has details of the planned route.

Week 14 you are in my neck of the woods, should be around so beds are available for all of you (well, sofa bed and camp bed but plenty of dog beds). Work from home so most days should be able to pick you up, bring you back here then drop you off in the morning.

will pm my contact number.

Thank you so much for this offer. One of the things I am looking forward to about this walk is meeting people and their dogs. I am new to this forum and dont understand everything...what is 'pm' as in 'will pm my contact number' :)

Thank you so much for this offer. One of the things I am looking forward to about this walk is meeting people and their dogs. I am new to this forum and dont understand everything...what is 'pm' as in 'will pm my contact number' :)

it's the message system (top right of the screen) - but I have now sent you an email via your website.

• 3 weeks later...

Update, because of the kindness of Selina and Rob I have now acquired a camper van. This will make a 'huge' difference to the walk. My friend Padi will be able to support me now and bring my oldie Ben along. :rolleyes: If for any reason she cannot, I have insured the van for any driver (as long as they are older than 36!!!) so if anybody else has time to spare and would like to help me out by driving the van and supporting me that would be appreciated, but at the moment I do not know how much time Padi will be able to spend with me. The only time I know for certain she will not be with me is the last week in July as she is off to a festival.

Yay! Let me know if I can help out at all on the Devon/cornwall leg. I am in the Tamar Valley and the West Devon Way is not far from me.

I will pledge £20 sponsorship too.

Thankyou. If you check out the planned route on my website you can let me know the place that is nearest you. It will also give you a rough date as to when I will be in your area. If you can then PM me your number, then nearer that date we can arrange to meet up. I am so looking forward to it. :rolleyes: Thankyou also for your offer of sponsorship, much appreciated. :rolleyes: