UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the attention of the very nice PR person!!!!

Have you got anything lined up for when they hit the Coventry and Warwickshire area? We (Lucy Greyhound and me) did an interview with BBC Cov and Warks this week to promote Pets as Therapy, and the lovely man who arranged it said to let him know if there was anything happening that he could help with to promote it again..... and I am sure he would be willing to try and sort something out for this......

PM me if you are interested and I'll dig out his contact info.

If you could PM with the details I'll pass them onto the very nice PR person, thank you :flowers:

She will be very close to me end of week 17 beginning week 18 she is more than welcome to have a night here with us.

Fab Michele :flowers: Have you emailed Trish already? She should be able to pick up emails at some point - hopefully before week 17/18! If you don't hear back let me know - if you have a mobile number I can send it to her :)

Have an evening out and come back to my latest set of orders! Black Magic, you have been pm'd as instructed.Fee, the Oldies literature arrived just in time for me to pass it on. I don't think Trish will be online for a few days cos there will be nothing much around, but anyone who wants to get in touch with her can email me. She is now camping somewhere North of Edinburgh.

Thankyou everyone for your best wishes. I am now with "Blackmagic" near John O'Groats. Looking forward to seeing you all over the next 5 months, and 1,200 miles. It is gorgeous up here, the yellow gorse which is every where looks beautiful. Off to find a camping pitch at John O'Groats. :rolleyes:

Apologies for my last entry on my website.Hopefully I can do something about it, or do it better next time, or even better, get someone else to do it, isn't that right Elaine!!! I am very grateful to Blackmagic to looking after me so well on Tuesday, and here I am still on the computer at 11.25pm!!!