UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Levi Stafford Male Lost/stolen

Allie No Dots

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dingbat

AGAIN UNFORTUNATELY ON BEHALF OF LEVI'S DAD WHO IS STILL STRUGGLING TO REMAIN UPRIGHT IN THE CHAIR TO TYPE, CAN I SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND URGE EVERYONETO HELP TO KEEP LEVI'S PROFILE HIGH. WE TRIED ANOTHER CLAIRVOYANT BUT THIS ONE WAS USELESS BUT LEVI'S DAD IS SO DESPERATELY HEARTBROKEN THAT HE WILL TRY ANYTHING HE CAN. :crying_anim:

THE LOCAL PAPER HAS AGREED TO COVER IT AGAIN . WE ARE TRYING TO HELP BUT KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HELP DINGBAT IS HAVING LEVI BACK IN HIS LIFE :bigheart3:

I was just looking at the photo on the Dogslost listing - it looks quite "stretched" in comparison to the one of Levi that allie has posted on this thread. I thought Levi looked more mastiff like in the dogslost photo, longer legs etc., until I saw the real staffie looking one on here. Is it just me thinking that? :unsure:

I was just looking at the photo on the Dogslost listing - it looks quite "stretched" in comparison to the one of Levi that allie has posted on this thread. I thought Levi looked more mastiff like in the dogslost photo, longer legs etc., until I saw the real staffie looking one on here. Is it just me thinking that? :unsure:

I've had another look at both postings and I think you're absolutely right. They do seem to squash up most of the photos on DogLost (must be the software/layout tools used I guess). Would certainly not be a bad thing to rescale I'd say.

Please, please anyone/someone send an email to the press about this dog :flowers:

I know he's not the only dog sadly missing at the moment :( but it's been so long and his owners health really is worsening as a result. You can find the email addys furthe up this thread. Add others and I will email them as well. Thank you :)

More hugz :GroupHug: for Dingbat!

Keep strong for Levi and for yourself.... as i said, having had my dog stolen 3 years ago i know how hard it is.

When Bandit was taken, apart from notifying places, i as goood as gave up....... I had to borrow one of my parents dogs just so i had a reason to get out of bed in the mornings :(

Were all here for you... chin up babes

Louise x

Also... I have printed out the dogs lost poster to send to vets in my area (Bridgend, South Wales).... I have printed this off on card and have them ready to be posted to various vets tomorrow morning.....

Lets get this sweetheart home :GroupHug:

Guest dingbat

ON BEHALF OF LEVI'S DAD WE HAVE E MAILED ALL THE MEDIA SITES SUGGESTED WITH A PIECE EXPLAINING THE DEPTH OF DEVASTATION THIS SITUATION IS CAUSING. DINGBAT HOPES THAT THIS WILL NOT ONLY HELP TO GET LEVI AND HIM REUNITED BUT ALSO INCREASE THE PROFILE OF LOST/STOLEN DOGS ACROSS THE UK. we also emailed a piece to your dog magazine

Edited by dingbat

Guest dingbat

we went on dingbats behalf to a centre nrear beverley (Hull) yesterday cos we had a phone call from a man who had been there on thursday and saw a dog up for rehoming but only got my email when he got home and though maybe it was levi but it wasn't . startingto get very difficult for all of us to stay positive.

Once again thank you for all your continued support.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A VIEW ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO POSTERS.

hi

first off would just like to say I really hope levi comes home soon.

I have some limited expereince with dealing with the press and would just like to say.

be careful how you release information to them. Its normally best to have an organised and planned approach as they will often latch onto something if its a slow news day only to drop it like a stone the second something else comes along.

also have a single point of contact so that a consistant message gets through and the message remains the same.

timing is everything, get this right and you will be able to grab much more media coverage than if you shotgun the story to every newsdesk there is.