UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Levi Stafford Male Lost/stolen

Allie No Dots

levilostdog.jpg

Levi went missing from the garden of his home eastfield scarborough on jan 4th 2006. He is a tall 16 month old male and he is chipped. Levi is well trained and helps look after his owner who is paralysed from the chest down. Levi is a much loved pet, please help find him. He was wearing a distinctive leather collar and has a white flash on his chest. There is a reward for his return. Please email [email protected] if you have seen levi or may know where he is.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dingbat

HELLO i am Levi;s dad and am absolutley devastated by hisabsence he is mylife we are each others best friends, soul mates, together we are like a single entitiy each an integral part of the other, since he enriched my life as a little puppy we had never spent a night apart, wherever i went he went, although he did go out without me for walks with friends onto the beach or places i couldn't access, he is just the most adorable little boy (well not so little but he is still my baby) i am just so worried about him thatits making my physical health suffer. i just want my little star back with me. :mecry:

Guest dingbat

thank you for any help

i am so desparate, frustratingly the stress of not having levi home and safe, is giving me such bad stomach spasms that i flip out of the wheelchair so needing help at the moment to even use computer,think in part its cos levi would in normal circumstances spenda good part of the day paddling up and down on it and also looking after him feeding,grooming and the rough and tumble games probably keeps me more agile than i realise. :mecry:

Guest dingbat

THANK YOU FOR THAT, I AM REPLYING ON BEHALF OF LEVI'S DAD AS HE IS CURRENTLY TO UNWELL TO GET UP, IT IS HEART BREAKING TO SEEHIM LIKE THIS BECAUSE HE IS NORMALLY SO UPBEAT AND WELL. 2 YEARS AGO HE DID A PARACHUTE JUMP TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE YORKSHIRE AIR AMBULANE AND WANTED TO DO A BUNJEE JUMP . NOT BAD ACHIEVEMENTS FOR SOMONE PARALYSED FROM THE CHEST DOWN,BUT LEVI GOING MISSINGSEMSTO HAVE HIT HIMHARDER THAN ANYTHING HIS MUM DIED 3 WEKS AGO AND HE COPED WITH THAT BUT THIS ONGOING ABSENCE OF HIS LITTLE BOY THEY REALLY ARE SOUL MATES IS REALLY MAKING HIM ILL.

PLEASEANY ONE JUSTPUTAPOSTER UP IN YOUR CAR, VETS , SOMEWHERE STLEN DOGS CAN TURN UP ANYWHERE AND PEOPLE TRAVEL AROUND ALOT. PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE HELP TO GET LEVI HOME WHERE HE IS LOVED AND WHERE THOSEWHO LOVE HIM CAN KNOW HE IS SAFE.

Guest dingbat
I know that all lost dogs are important and need to get home. But I think you will agree that this is an extra special case, so I am pinning this for now.

Please come home Levi.

thank you for that and i do understand that all dogs are so important but levi apart from being gorgeous is a lifeline for his dad not just physically and emotionally but from the view piont that levi ishis responsiility levi is his purpose and it isnt helping that he feels so inadequate and that he feels he has let levi down and worried that levi might be in danger or at best feel scared confused and think that his dad no longer loves him. :mecry:

Dingbat, I have given my brother Levi's details and poster. He works in leeds. Bit of a long shot but you just never know.

Keeping all our fingers and paws firmly crossed here in Wiltshire that you are reunited very very soon with your lovely boy :flowers:

Guest dingbat
Have crossposted this to a couple of canal sites, who knows someone may glean some info as they travel round on their boats. I do hope the lad can be found and returned safe and well.

thank you.