UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Levi Stafford Male Lost/stolen

Allie No Dots

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If theres anyone else needs e.mails sent to them, Id be happy to do that. Just let me know if you have any ideas. Ive made up new posters, but then ran out of printer ink :rolleyes: so will get some more tomorrow, and do some more. I know its highly unlikely that Levi will be this far away fron home, but I want to help, and anyway, you never know, best to try everything.

One thing Ive done that I dont know if I should have :unsure: , is Ive put allies e.mail address as contact, is that ok, with it being on posters plastered everywhere?? :unsure:

Sorry, I shouldve asked first :(

bebe

Is there any news on Levi, and is there anyone else I can write to? Ive put the new posters up, but Id like to do something else if I can? What about Sky news, or something like that? Would they consider it do you think?

Guest dingbat
Is there any news on Levi, and is there anyone else I can write to? Ive put the new posters up, but Id like to do something else if I can? What about Sky news, or something like that? Would they consider it do you think?

No news. Had follow up advert in local evening paperon Tuesday. Had couple of responses but to no avail. Got psychic report from Vashati as follows;

Hi,

Please do not get your hopes up but...

A few things have come into my mind regarding Levi.

I have had an image of a man wearing either blue or green overall type clothing. A building with a flat roof and wide solid doors... no glass in them. There is a grass verge which curves around onto a car park. I'm feeling that the man is entering a place of work. Have had the word 'farfield' in my head. Levi needs to be advertised as lost here and leads coming on from this.

Have found a few places with the name "Farfield" the nearest being in a village called Wykeham just outside Scarborough which we will check out 1st. will keep you posted

I am DogLost's professional, but volunteer PR Advisor.

As I work 12 hour days I have very strict criteria for the dogs I will help. Levi clearly fulfilled them and I did local media news releases when he first went missing.

The most recent request was for national coverage. It is very time consuming to place a national story - quite different from the locals - and I cannot devote that sort of time to any dog.

I am sorry to disappoint Dingbat, but most of the time I offer advice rather than doing it myself. As much as I would like to help all dogs, it simply isn't possible.

The advice offered by the journalist on here was quite sound - so do follow it.

Hi Nik :wavey: , what an incredibly busy person you must be! I hear the story has been covered in the local press so sounds like you had some good success there.

Dingbat, just wanted to let you know that I am happy to put something you have written for the national papers to my journalist friend next week for her to cast her critical eye over and get some advice and help or even have a go on your behalf writing something and show her that. Entirely up to you. Just give us a shout if you'd like any help etc

Helen

I have emailed the Sun, don't know if it will help.

iVE JUST DONE THAT TOO, AGAIN :)

Ive also just wrote to Sky news, I dont know how I missed it amongst the list of people to e.mail, but I did :rolleyes:

just wrote to THIS MORNING too, they are doing a lot of doggy-features at the mo cos of crufts, I sent the page from Dogs-lost. Anyone else I could contact?

Edited by bebe

Guest dingbat

will certainly follow the advice of the jounalist hopefully any publicity wegetfor levi willhelp to raise the profile forall lost / stolen dogs, as i am under no alusion that all dogs are important and thats why we asked for niks help. :mecry:

Guest dingbat
iVE JUST DONE THAT TOO, AGAIN :)

Ive also just wrote to Sky news, I dont know how I missed it amongst the list of people to e.mail, but I did :rolleyes:

just wrote to THIS MORNING too, they are doing a lot of doggy-features at the mo cos of crufts, I sent the page from Dogs-lost. Anyone else I could contact?

on behalf of dingbat

thank you for all your help its very much appreciated,

does thepsychic information ring any bells with you or anyone, we are looking in to the leads so far but nothing has been striking. there dosnt seem to be an area called farfield although there are streets with that name, just wondering ifi ts a park or garden centre, garage or some type of business, :wacko:

on behalf of dingbat

thank you for all your help its very much appreciated,

does thepsychic information ring any bells with you or anyone, we are looking in to the leads so far but nothing has been striking. there dosnt seem to be an area called farfield although there are streets with that name, just wondering ifi ts a park or garden centre, garage or some type of business, :wacko:

I just Googled Fairfield - wonder if it's worth looking at these?

Fairfield Industrial Estate Louth

Lincolnshire

LN11

Fairfield Primary School, South Humberside

LEA: North East Lincolnshire

Mendip Avenue

Grimsby

South Humberside

DN33 3AE

Fairfield Guest House

101 London Road

Boston

Lincolnshire

PE21 7EN

Fairfield Methodist Church

Fairfield Road

Buxton

Derbyshire

thanks but itis farfield not fairfield cosi made the same mistake but thank you :flowers:

It might be worth asking Vashti/Marie if she thinks if it's worth looking at variations of Farfield... I would imagine it's not an 'exact' reading, more thoughts and images?

Because of the "work" aspect (overalls etc), and description of the buildings that Vashti gave, some of these might be worth looking into, industrial estates, Farms etc :unsure:

WYKEHAM BUSINESS PARK

FARFIELD MAIN RD

WYKEHAM

(lots of different units, electricians etc)

FARFIELD FARM-OPPOSITE THE FOX AND RABBIT INN

THE FARFIELD INN, 4 MILES FROM SCARBOUROUGH

COTTON DALE SHOOTING GROUND, FARFIELD, Y012 4TG

FARFIELD HOTEL, 376 NEEPSEND LANE, SHEFFIELD

Theres also a FARFIELD TERRACE???

I,ll keep looking. :)

Ive just tried to post the link to these workshops too, with photos, but the photos havnt come out :unsure:

If you google the workshops though, you should be able to see the photos, they are a lot of flat roof ones, thers a grass verge that looks to be curving, and a car park, it seems?

Property – Farfield Workshops

Workspace to Let

Over 770 sq mt (8,364 sq ft) of high quality workspace available as a whole or up to eight individual units

Accommodation

The accommodation has been designed to provide flexible working enviroments with units ranging from 770 to 2100 square feet and can readily be tailored to suit individual occupiers’ specific needs.

Facilities

Adjacent facilities include Daisychain Children’s Day nursery, Wykeham Tea Rooms, Downe Arms Hotel, public transport and recreational amenities. Meeting room and conference facilities are available for hire and outside catering can be arranged.

http://www.wykeham.co.uk/Dawnay/Property/Farfield.html

I think this is the link?

http://www.upmystreet.com/UK/findmynearest...ults/in/Whitby-

Heres another link, to car/garage/mechanic type ones, quite a few with FARFIELD in the name.

Edited by bebe