The Sun

Scarborough news

all Scarborough papers.

Will do this everyday. Someone, somewhere knows where Levi is. :unsure:

Edited by bebe

Ooooh, this looks a bit more promising, just got this e.mail

Dear Brigette

Thank you for your recent email.

I can confirm your details have been forwarded to the Yorkshire and Tyne Tees news departments for their viewing. Can I suggest you also contact GMTV 0870 2434333

Regards

DUTY OFFICER - PR

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 29 July 2006 21:13

To: Duty Office

Subject: HELP

PLEASE PLEASE help us, you are our last hope. If anyone can give us the exposure we need, you can, we have tried EVERYTHING!!!! This man is disabled and heartbroken over this, and we have been trying to help him since January. I was told you are too big a PROGRAM to take on this story, that you would think us small-fry, but I KNOW that you will help if you are an animal lover, and I am begging you, with every last fibre in my body, PLEASE, please take notice of this!!!

We are a forum of Dog-lovers/trainers, the forum has around 4,000 members, that will be 4,000 more viewers of your fabulous paper inews program if you can help us. PLEASE??? It will be worth a try, if you publish this story. It may be the last hope poor Steve has of being reunited with his helper. His heart is breaking. OUR hearts are breaking. Please, even a small write up will be better than nothing? Details are in the link provided.

I can be contacted on this e.mail address if you need more details. Thankyou so much.

Brigette Barnes

http://www.k9magazine.com/viewarticle.php?...SESSID=9a813ee5

Please visit the official ITV website at www.itv.com

for the latest company news.

• 2 weeks later...

:flowers: Just got this e.mail.....

Dear Brigette

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Steve, I have forwarded your e-mail onto the forward planning department and if they can use Steve's story as an item on a future show, they will be in touch personally,

In the mean time I wish you all both all the best with the future, and hope Steve is eventually reunited with his helper,

Kind Regards

Sophie Stephens

Viewer Relations

T: 020 7091 4787

F: 020 7091 4902

Richard & Judy - Live at 5.00pm every weekday on Channel 4! :elefant:

Edited by bebe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...