Levi Stafford Male Lost/stolen

Allie No Dots

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dingbat

thanks bebe, :flowers:

on behalfof dingbat i am going to wykem tomorrow and to the farm at lockton so will put up some posters then.

the AA routefinder cameup with farfield in nether poppleton york, uley ? where that is,retford which doncaster way i think and aggborough in kiderminster. will try to do the closest ones first then work wider

Guest dingbat

on behalf of dingbat

someone has been out to wyckome and lockton today and putup posters. someone is going to put up posters in retford and i amgoing to write to / e mail the farfield connections further away. just really hope something comes of this its getting really difficult to remain positive but justkeep trying to keep focussed :mecry:

again thankyou to all for your continued support :flowers:

Had the opportunity of speaking to Mia Dolan (Living tv psychic) yesterday and showed her a picture of Levi (hope that was okay :unsure: ). She agrees that Levi is alive. Also that she sees him having been taken by a slim gangly young male and then sold on.

Will try to focus again on Levi tonight although with these sorts of things it is usualy the first impressions that prove to be the most accurate.

Reading Bebe's list of Farfield places perhaps you could put posters up at the Wykeham business park... Retford sounds good too.

Clazuk is right... Fairfield may well be worth looking at.. unfortunately clairvoyance doesn't tend to be an exact art. In fact I actually started thinking last night that Farfield could simply mean similar to ..'Yes that house over there by the far field'.. :ohmy: ... but all we can do is to work on what we have and get as much from it as we can :) .

Just a thought but is there any chance that someone could e mail me a map of the area from where Levi went missing... I could try working with a pendulum... see if that reveals anything.

Guest dingbat
Clazuk is right... Fairfield may well be worth looking at.. unfortunately clairvoyance doesn't tend to be an exact art. In fact I actually started thinking last night that Farfield could simply mean similar to ..'Yes that house over there by the far field'.. :ohmy: ... but all we can do is to work on what we have and get as much from it as we can :) .

Just a thought but is there any chance that someone could e mail me a map of the area from where Levi went missing... I could try working with a pendulum... see if that reveals anything.

hi on behalf of levi;s dad

thank you for all your help. :flowers:

don't know how to e mail a map but the full addrress is overdale eastfield scarborough yo11 3re, i do appreciate that it isn't an exact science but thought i wouldgo with the most similar first, i must say although i have alot of faith i dont have much knowledge of the way to interpret information so any tips would be gratefully recieved.

there is a street called farfield in york near the british sugar factorywhich is in york yo26

they will come up on multimap.com and streetfinder.co.uk hope thats ok.

thanks again

Guest dingbat

on behalf of levi's dad

wetook the aviceanlooked at fair field have found a place called fairfield crescent in scarborough so got someone to put up posters there and make people aware of it to look out round there, just dont know how long they will stay up since the council graffitti dept keep taking them down.

been a really low day today :crying_anim: getting dificult to stay positive, it breaks my heart to think of him confused and thinking i don't love him . when all i want is him home safe where i can shower him with all the love and affection he is used to . :wub:

thank you forall your help, again any advice will be gratefully recieved :flowers:

Guest DogMad83

i ave cross posted this to a stafford site!

*edit* no havnt as it already on there!*

all the best and i hope something crops up bout his where abouts soon!!!

xxxxx

Edited by DogMad83

Guest dingbat

thanks every one on behalf of levi's dad

we got some posters up around the sugar beat factory in york and have put some up in a vets nearby. Someone is going back to wykham workshops tomorrow, am no looking at fairfield as well as far field, have had an email from dog theft action who are going to use levi as dog of the month.

thanks every one on behalf of levi's dad

we got some posters up around the sugar beat factory in york and have put some up in a vets nearby. Someone is going back to wykham workshops tomorrow, am no looking at fairfield as well as far field, have had an email from dog theft action who are going to use levi as dog of the month.

:flowers: Thats brilliant, the more exposure the better! Dont lose hope, I recently read about a dog reunited with his owner after 3 years!!! Dont ever give up. :GroupHug:

:flowers: Thats brilliant, the more exposure the better! Dont lose hope, I recently read about a dog reunited with his owner after 3 years!!! Dont ever give up. :GroupHug:

Oh that is good. My journalist friend had some good advice etc and is having a go at writing an article with a view to getting take up from the nationals. I'll email it to you and her thoughts on how to get a story published etc Dingbat in the next few days when she's done.

I keep looking at the online free ad websites e.g. Adtrader and Epupz (not sure if I can mention their names, so MOD's please delete if inappropriate), in case he's being sold on. Am up to date with both.

Come on Levi, come home very very soon :flowers:

Guest dingbat

on behalf of levis dad :) thank you all especially helen and friend

it does give me hope to know that there are people out there who are so supportive, escpecially when i am feeling really despondent :mecry:

have got someone to put posters up in an area called the green newby after a call i got yesterday who said they had seen a dog like levi around there, and jayne from dog lost rang to say that there was a piece going into our dogs magazine tomorrow, am trying to trawl my way through the other farfield fairfield bits but not getting very far very fast yet.

thank you all once again for your continued support it makes my dream of being reunited with levi seem more realistic :wub:

Where I'm at as of end today:

Radios contacted today (by me):

Yorkshire Coast Radio

BBC North Yorkshire Radio (aka Radio York)

Galaxy

Not sure if their was coverage but will recontact them tomorrow to find out

Newspapers contacted today (by journalist friend):

Yorkshire Post

Telegraph & Argus

Hull Daily Mail

Should hear back from friend tomorrow if they've had any success

Other

Online Adtrader ad up and running appealing for lady with info to recontact

Adtrader Yorkshire edition advert running this Wednesday with the above message and details of Levi

Other things to try?

Scarborough Evening News - tell them the latest update on possible new ownership - do you want me to contact them Dingbat?

Recontact all vets in the Yorkshire area to alert them to the fact that Levi may have been resold and his 'new owner' may well bring him in for a check up so ask them to be extra vigilent

:flowers: